Ollie's post match chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    I make you right Kit. Think the bloke is under pressure and falling to pieces. I love Ollie as a player and a manager, but the job should be taken out of his hands before he goes mental.
    Bakes hes also a proud man and hates losing like us lot, so interviewing straight after whats just happened and them scoring right near the ends, not exactly the best time to speak to him as happened last week.
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Bakes hes also a proud man and hates losing like us lot, so interviewing straight after whats just happened and them scoring right near the ends, not exactly the best time to speak to him as happened last week.
      If you love him as much as we think you do, you will come out and say for the good of his health, he should walk.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        If you love him as much as we think you do, you will come out and say for the good of his health, he should walk.
        Hits do me a favor mate, stop being childish with daft comments like me loving him, i hope he doesnt walk & we start picking up some good results! thats it, we dont agree with each other so we best just leave it at that now & see what happens in the few matches, if things dont go well it wouldnt surprise me if he went through fans turning on him like on here. Not saying ollies alex ferguson but imagine if man utd had got rid of alex before he came good!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Watched video again actually feel sorry for him he looks a beaten man
          And so do I. He is probably very tired and frustrated now.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Watched video again actually feel sorry for him he looks a beaten man
            The tragedy is that the problem is all of his making. We don't want the earth. If he'd stop playing wing backs, dump Mackie, play 442 with a RB, any RB, and play a winger we'd probably still be s hit, but we would back him. I would.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              The tragedy is that the problem is all of his making. We don't want the earth. If he'd stop playing wing backs, dump Mackie, play 442 with a RB, any RB, and play a winger we'd probably still be s hit, but we would back him. I would.
              Agree 77. Do the basics and if it’s not good enough so be it

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                Pathetic.
                He can say what he likes. It's a forum.

Comment

Agree with this. Bar the fcked up luck we have had with injuries to defenders there is no excuse for some of the players and the ludicrous formation he has stuck with.

Comment

+1

Comment

To be honest the last straw for me following 2 runs of 6 defeats was to hear “hardest pre-season ever” and “Hill of hell”.

Comment

We did play a bit of football early in the season but that has now been changed to very direct route one stuff which maybe due to the fact we have been behind in games. The same every week where Smith is nearly always used as the plan B.

Comment

Working...
                        X