• Ollie's post match chat

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/intervi...on-pne-defeat/

not interested in what he says now. Woeful record
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Just ####ing go and do not come back! All chest beating and no brains.

Comment

He's obviously very frustrated as most of us fans are, to some of his points, never a Red Card for Mackie even though many of you would rather we play with 10, Smith was hauled down in the box, should have been a penalty and we did really screw up our late Free Kick which resulted in their goal, I can't argue with any of that!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Regarding refs; he is surely spot on. They hate us with a passion ever since the Faurlingate..
          Last edited by Shania; 03-12-2017, 10:29 AM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

I can’t comment or criticise performance as I was not there but I do know it’s the same soundbites after every game and getting boring

Comment

I really hope we are sounding out Pulis and Gerry. If the clown is still in charge in May, we will be starting next season in division 1.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                not interested in what he says now. Woeful record
                Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Just ####ing go and do not come back! All chest beating and no brains.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                  I really hope we are sounding out Pulis and Gerry. If the clown is still in charge in May, we will be starting next season in division 1.

Comment

Same thing he has says after every game ain't it?

Comment

He’s clearly not happy in that interview and is very angry

Can fans do more at home to sway decisions?? I’m not sure as their were two huge shouts for handball against Brentford where whole ground went up and ref was not even tempted

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        He’s clearly not happy in that interview and is very angry

Can fans do more at home to sway decisions?? I’m not sure as their were two huge shouts for handball against Brentford where whole ground went up and ref was not even tempted
                        Didn't think either was a pen myself anyway mate. Didn't think the ref had a bad game at all against Brentford. Red card for Mackie yesterday was a bit harsh, yellow would have sufficed for me.

Can't blame the refereeing in my opinion. Seen far worse in this league than what we've had so far this year. We are in the position we are because we haven't been good enough. No excuses!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Didn't think either was a pen myself anyway mate. Didn't think the ref had a bad game at all against Brentford. Red card for Mackie yesterday was a bit harsh, yellow would have sufficed for me.

Can't blame the refereeing in my opinion. Seen far worse in this league than what we've had so far this year. We are in the position we are because we haven't been good enough. No excuses!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Definitely clutching at straws here, we have been on the end of some diabolical decisions over the years but I’m with Tarbie here, not in the last 2 games and whilst Mackie was a little unlucky, it gave the ref a decision to make. As for Baptiste Ollys explanation was to be frank a little embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              Definitely clutching at straws here, we have been on the end of some diabolical decisions over the years but I’m with Tarbie here, not in the last 2 games and whilst Mackie was a little unlucky, it gave the ref a decision to make. As for Baptiste Ollys explanation was to be frank a little embarrassing.
                              Same explanation as England gave for deli Ali calling Walker anchor so on that basis FA surely have to consider it seriously or there is double standards

Comment

Working...
                              X