No announcement yet.

Has Worzel spoke yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Rangers77;1660464]Hasn't said anything. Very unusual. Something happening behind the scenes?

Wishful thinking there 77 today's showing never a stackable outcome very late winner against 10 men same applies to to Ollie jacking in he'll be convinced there was some good in it

Comment

Dogs. Today may not be a sackable alone but his record and x2 6 game lising runs and winless 17 game away win run surely is.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Dogs. Today may not be a sackable alone but his record and x2 6 game lising runs and winless 17 game away win run surely is.
        Yeah but it's about today , today isn't it maybe next week would have some teeth

Comment

Dogs. It is about the big picture not just today the man is taking us down and remember we only scraped by last year.

Comment

Fooking unbearable watching yuo lot fookin thriving off this, down to 10 men very early yet you cannot help yourselves, who would want to manage us with a fanbase that turns quicker than milk in the summer people might tell me to stop going on and fair enough, but fook me youre like 50 stuck records every day on here, almost every thread out comes same old same old!
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I was there. We were ####. End of.

Comment

That's because everybody is pissed off with this mediocre rubbish pinkie

With due respect his record I'd appalling they have every right to call him out

It's making fans not want to go anymore including myself that is not right

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Fooking unbearable watching yuo lot fookin thriving off this, down to 10 men very early yet you cannot help yourselves, who would want to manage us with a fanbase that turns quicker than milk in the summer people might tell me to stop going on and fair enough, but fook me youre like 50 stuck records every day on here, almost every thread out comes same old same old!
                  Fair point in nobody wanting to come can you honestly see Ollie getting any better with more time. Personally I didn't want him back he's tactically inept. His one plus for me is we don't give up as often to be fair to him but we're all at sea in team line up formation

Comment

Not exactly thriving. More like all too aware of the total s hite to be served up. Again and again and again. So, short of a sensible selection and a half decent performance, I took pleasure at not having to read Forrest Gump's name on the Leeds, Birmingham and Bristol team sheets......

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                      Fair point in nobody wanting to come can you honestly see Ollie getting any better with more time. Personally I didn't want him back he's tactically inept. His one plus for me is we don't give up as often to be fair to him but we're all at sea in team line up formation
                      Yes i can shaggy, ive just seen rickyranger post on another thread about wanting a new manager in but who slowly builds us up, what does everyone thinks happening now?? get players back and with the spirit we`ve got we`ll be nicking wins again im 100% sure of it, our injury list is ridiculas and if we was another club with that list & we just beat them, all that would get said is about there injury list lol, seen it done and said on here loads of times! everyone needs to keep their heads and keep calm, its a good job the players are even though we not only had 10 men out there, but also one or two youngsters in the team, be it only chair playing i think! but we didnt get hammered, so how about fans showing abit of fight & spirit aswell, instead of melting down every single game!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Nah but ill tel, you what it is before hes done it.

'NOW I AM PROUD OF THEM LADS. THEM LADS ARE GUTTED IN THERE AND IT AINT THERE FAULT. THEY GAVE EVERY SINGLE THING THEY HAD IN THEIR BODIES TODAY, AND THEY HAVE BEEN ROBBED. IVE GOT TO TRY AND PICK THEM UP FROM THAT, THAT REF HAS CHANGED A WHOLE GAME, HES NOT ONLY ROBBED MY PLAYERS HES ROBBED THE FANS WHO CAME TO WATCH ELEVEN V ELEVEN. I KNOW ILL GET IN TROUBLE FOR THIS BUT I DONT CARE, ILL SAY IT ANYWAY, HE HAS TO BE MADE ACOUNTABLE FOR A GAME CHANGING DECISION THAT HE GOT WRONG.ONE OF MY PLAYERS NEARLY GOT DECAPITATED LAST WEEK AND THE PLAYER WHO DID IT DIDNT EVEN GET A YELLOW CARD. JAMIE MACKIE IS AN HONEST PRO WHOS NEVER EVER GONE IN TO HURT ANYONE IN HIS LIFE AND HES BEEN SENT OFF TODAY FOR NOTHING, THE FIRST TIME IN HIS CAREER,
                        Sad but it will be absolutely true Kev
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I was not there but loft was so if he says we were shite then that is good enough for me.

Comment

Probably not as unbearable as this afternoon was for the poor sods who travelled all the way up to Preston to watch that sh*te Pinks!

Comment

Pinkie. Baptiste got done for dissent apparently in the tunnel at the end so maybe the players are not keeping their heads

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                Pinkie. Baptiste got done for dissent apparently in the tunnel at the end so maybe the players are not keeping their heads
                                Well id rather they show there bothered and hate losing, better than some we`ve had here in the last few years! i hate losing as no doubt the team does

Comment

Working...
                                X