• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Worzel spoke yet?

Hopefully saying goodbye to the players

He left when the goal went in.

Comment

Nah but ill tel, you what it is before hes done it.

'NOW I AM PROUD OF THEM LADS. THEM LADS ARE GUTTED IN THERE AND IT AINT THERE FAULT. THEY GAVE EVERY SINGLE THING THEY HAD IN THEIR BODIES TODAY, AND THEY HAVE BEEN ROBBED. IVE GOT TO TRY AND PICK THEM UP FROM THAT, THAT REF HAS CHANGED A WHOLE GAME, HES NOT ONLY ROBBED MY PLAYERS HES ROBBED THE FANS WHO CAME TO WATCH ELEVEN V ELEVEN. I KNOW ILL GET IN TROUBLE FOR THIS BUT I DONT CARE, ILL SAY IT ANYWAY, HE HAS TO BE MADE ACOUNTABLE FOR A GAME CHANGING DECISION THAT HE GOT WRONG.ONE OF MY PLAYERS NEARLY GOT DECAPITATED LAST WEEK AND THE PLAYER WHO DID IT DIDNT EVEN GET A YELLOW CARD. JAMIE MACKIE IS AN HONEST PRO WHOS NEVER EVER GONE IN TO HURT ANYONE IN HIS LIFE AND HES BEEN SENT OFF TODAY FOR NOTHING, THE FIRST TIME IN HIS CAREER,

Comment

Oooaaarrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Nah but ill tel, you what it is before hes done it.

'NOW I AM PROUD OF THEM LADS. THEM LADS ARE GUTTED IN THERE AND IT AINT THERE FAULT. THEY GAVE EVERY SINGLE THING THEY HAD IN THEIR BODIES TODAY, AND THEY HAVE BEEN ROBBED. IVE GOT TO TRY AND PICK THEM UP FROM THAT, THAT REF HAS CHANGED A WHOLE GAME, HES NOT ONLY ROBBED MY PLAYERS HES ROBBED THE FANS WHO CAME TO WATCH ELEVEN V ELEVEN. I KNOW ILL GET IN TROUBLE FOR THIS BUT I DONT CARE, ILL SAY IT ANYWAY, HE HAS TO BE MADE ACOUNTABLE FOR A GAME CHANGING DECISION THAT HE GOT WRONG.ONE OF MY PLAYERS NEARLY GOT DECAPITATED LAST WEEK AND THE PLAYER WHO DID IT DIDNT EVEN GET A YELLOW CARD. JAMIE MACKIE IS AN HONEST PRO WHOS NEVER EVER GONE IN TO HURT ANYONE IN HIS LIFE AND HES BEEN SENT OFF TODAY FOR NOTHING, THE FIRST TIME IN HIS CAREER,
          Like he was sitting next to me.......

Comment

I read that in Bristol accent ha

Comment

Probably the fans fault.

Comment

Maybe it was because they stayed till the end

Comment

Ha has and we deserved something. Never got rub of the green and it’s fine margins

Phew was worried we were s hite again but we were just unlucky

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Ha has and we deserved something. Never got rub of the green and it’s fine margins

Phew was worried we were s hite again but we were just unlucky
                    one shot on target and that was in the 94th min. yep, we were robbed.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

One shot on target? That is truly depressing reading.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        One shot on target? That is truly depressing reading.
                        Please don't believe that, it's fake news, fans musn't get the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                          Please don't believe that, it's fake news, fans musn't get the truth.
                          my mistake, it was 2 shots on target.............

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42119757
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Hasn't said anything. Very unusual. Something happening behind the scenes?

Comment

Lets hope so 77. Enough is Enough

Comment

Working...
                              X