Huge loss for next week.

Comment

Was a straight red or second yellow

Comment

Second yellow

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Huge loss for next week.
          This. I don't rate Holloway but to be fair to the bloke he really hasn't got a prayer against Leeds now. He is going to have to play some sort of weird formation, players out of position, and maybe rely on the long ball. Hang on.............

Comment

Same as always Alan!

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
              This. I don't rate Holloway but to be fair to the bloke he really hasn't got a prayer against Leeds now. He is going to have to play some sort of weird formation, players out of position, and maybe rely on the long ball. Hang on.............
              @gatorTFC

Comment

To be honest I posted we was only going up there to get beat in that respect they did better than I thought holding out for 88 mins but we've had a habit going back for a few years of dropping just before H/t or just after and just before full time

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  To be honest I posted we was only going up there to get beat in that respect they did better than I thought holding out for 88 mins but we've had a habit going back for a few years of dropping just before H/t or just after and just before full time
                  Eh
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    Spot on. Over the years we've conceded in the 1st minute, the 2nd, 3rd 4th, 5th 6th.......37th, 38th, 39th, 40th........46th, 47th, 48th, 49th, 50th.....73rd, 74th....80th, 81st, 82nd.....90th, 91st

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                      Now we really are in trouble
                      Why? Next week we play 2 at the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                        Why? Next week we play 2 at the back.
                        both wingbacks

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          Spot on. Over the years we've conceded in the 1st minute, the 2nd, 3rd 4th, 5th 6th.......37th, 38th, 39th, 40th........46th, 47th, 48th, 49th, 50th.....73rd, 74th....80th, 81st, 82nd.....90th, 91st

Comment

Ollie's saying Ned is running again. Maybe he can play a part next Saturday...

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              Ollie's saying Ned is running again. Maybe he can play a part next Saturday...
                              Know a few who would rather play with ten men then have the skipper back

Comment

Then you have players being rushed back before they're ready scenarios

Comment

Working...
                                X