No announcement yet.

If Holloway loves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cannot believe the club are continuing to do nothing about this situation.

was half expecting his sacking by now.

who is actually running this club?

a message for uncle, if you are happy to keep serving up shyte after shyte then you better start reducing your ticket pricing.

to charge £35 FOR A NIL NIL DRAW against farking burton and then go on twitter and say "good result, picking up points along the way" is farking criminal.

pull your head out of your arrse and at least try and act like an owner for christ sake
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      'Fine' as in above the relegation spots? I don't consider that a good job if we finish 16-20th. I consider it a failure and I guess that the owners would do as well.

As I stated earlier Ollie has his good points, no doubt the players like him and he has passion for the club we've not seen since Warnock. His problem is tactical, playing players out of position, bizarre formations and personnel, it's like he picks the side out of the tombola. There is no doubt injures to defenders hasn't helped in the slightest but our problems are more we can't score despite a decent midfield. We have no injuries in Midfield or Attack so surely that manager needs to look at his decisions regarding personnel, tactics and formations cos it aint working mate.

I agree.

Don't QPR have any young defenders in the ranks so that they can play there instead of selecting wingers and midfielders to play in those positions?

I would rather see a 18 year old right back in the side and play a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 than the likes of Wyzsolek and Cousins as wing backs.

If Hollowhead wasn't so stubourn to persist with his current formation and instead played to the players' strengths QPR would be higher in the table.

What I don't get is that the DoF was a centre forward who thrived on the crosses from the likes of Sinton, Impey, Sinclair & Ginola etc, yet he is watching Sylla and Smith either playing in a side without wingers or left on the bench whilst Mackie and Washington run around a lot. Ferdinand should surely say something to him about that.

Pinkie likes what he sees apparently, yet doesn't actually see that many games! He thinks having defenders out is the reason for the poor results but ignores that the midfield is not creating many chances and that when they do, they are being mostly missed by Washington and Mackie.

QPR may have beaten Wolves & Sheffield Utd, but can I remind folks that Blackburn did the double over Newcastle last season yet look where those 2 sides are this season.

The longer this man is in the job, the worse the situation will get. Perhaps they are waiting until Clement gets sacked at Swansea before acting.

Comment

• Can't play any rookie defender, would trash their confidence if the faithful got on their backs, remember furlong up against Bolangie? and Sanchez?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Yes agree cos if we get a proper manager in like we`ve had before we`ll be great again
          Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Lol furtive & you know im not a club employee you daft tart just can see what we are doing and have confidence in it, couldnt say that about jimmyfloyd, much rather us playing the way we are than just sitting back scared to express ourselves, also for when the youngsters come through think itll be a joy to watch us we could lose that by getting someone else in, yes they might succeed, but also most likely will fail and wreck any good work done squad wise and confidence.
          Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
          Like comparing turds comparing Ollie and JFH. Would rather get a proper manager in.
          Originally posted by corbray View Post
          wtf why all the snarky comments towards pinks? its hardly like hes defending ollie for the goodness of his health, he just supports him and wants ollie to do well but people are jumping on him wayyyy too much lately as if hes an outlet for our bad form!
          fair enough people don't want ollie anymore, i don't either but pinkie is a good poster who hardly deserves some of the "banter" hes getting from fellow qpr fans
          Pinkie has plenty of digs at me for pointing out my views on Ollie, and my predictions for games etc.
          I may have go t a few (fluked wins) wrong, but by and large they have been correct.

he also has some sarky comments about other posters too. For some reason he has stood by Ollie throughout the last year, when many of us have known all along that he is a very limited manager and is taking the club downwards. Some of the players may like him, whilst others are doing their upmost to get results, yet it doesn't mean they are playing for the gaffer. Perhaps they are playing for their careers, the fans or are just honest professionals doing their job.

Compairing JFH and Ollie is nonsense, but I would rather be boring and in mid table than losing more than half the fixtures.

QPR don't need to employ a high profile manager, just one that is capable of coaching players and improving their game and gets some results. Other small clubs have managed to do that.
          Last edited by stanistheman; 04-12-2017, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Olly View Post
            Can't play any rookie defender, would trash their confidence if the faithful got on their backs, remember furlong up against Bolangie? and Sanchez?
            Bit different chucking the likes of Kakay or Hamalainen in against Championship opposition. They should be better prepared for this level than Furlong was for Premier League opposition.

Agree that it ain't ideal starting youths with little first team experience, but it's better than constantly playing good players in roles that they don't know and aren't comfortable in!

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              Pinkie has plenty of digs at me for pointing out my views on Ollie, and my predictions for games etc.
              I may have go t a few (fluked wins) wrong, but by and large they have been correct.

he also has some sarky comments about other posters too. For some reason he has stood by Ollie throughout the last year, when many of us have known all along that he is a very limited manager and is taking the club downwards. Some of the players may like him, whilst others are doing their upmost to get results, yet it doesn't mean they are playing for the gaffer. Perhaps they are playing for their careers, the fans or are just honest professionals doing their job.
              Agreed mate.

He was giving it out something rotten when we one a few games on the bounce. Calling out you, me and a few others. Of course he was gonna get a bit of stick when the wheels came off again!
              Last edited by Tarbie; 04-12-2017, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Compairing JFH and Ollie is nonsense, but I would rather be boring and in mid table than losing more than half the fixtures.

QPR don't need to employ a high profile manager, just one that is capable of coaching players and improving their game and gets some results. Other small clubs have managed to do that.
                Pinkie on a wind up. All good clean fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by Olly View Post
                  Can't play any rookie defender, would trash their confidence if the faithful got on their backs, remember furlong up against Bolangie? and Sanchez?
                  So we continue to trash a quality international winger that cost a decent fee instead do we?

Wyzsolek could instead be supplying crosses for Sylla and Smith whilst scoring a few in the process.

Comment

• With you Hits. Thought he would be gone be now but not with Fernandes in charge. Only at QPR could an owner praise a managers passion that has a 50% loss record.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      Agreed mate.

He was giving it out something rotten when we one a few games on the bounce. Calling out you, me and a few others. Of course he was gonna get a bit of stick when the wheels came off again!
                      Too right he was.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        With you Hits. Thought he would be gone be now but not with Fernandes in charge. Only at QPR could an owner praise a managers passion that has a 50% loss record.

agreed, but it is more like a high 50s percentage loss that gets higher with each passing game.
                        If Mackie is banned for 3 games, we just might see a turnaround in results, but only if he plays a team that suits the players strengths, otherwise it could be another 8 -10
                        games winless run - 5 and counting.

Comment

Working...
                        X