Why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why

the hell is Maradona doing the world cup draw he is a druggie and a bloody cheat

As much as I hated him at the time (hand of god), I think his second goal was a mixture of his brilliance and our defenders being too scared to try and tackle him when he was in our box. I'd be a total hypocrite if I continued to hate him, as without going in to too much detail, have taken drugs, lied and cheated. If you can put your hand on your heart and say that you've never done either, you're a far better man than me and I applaud you for it.

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
      As much as I hated him at the time (hand of god), I think his second goal was a mixture of his brilliance and our defenders being too scared to try and tackle him when he was in our box. I'd be a total hypocrite if I continued to hate him, as without going in to too much detail, have taken drugs, lied and cheated. If you can put your hand on your heart and say that you've never done either, you're a far better man than me and I applaud you for it.
      I hate him with a vengeance you may have done what he has,but your not a professional and i believe
      you didnt do the said traits on a world stage

Comment

Yeah, I’ve done both.
        But I’m not a short @rsed Argentinian who mugged off an entire nation in the process.
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

That made me smile but if it had been the other way around and 'saint' Gary Lineker had done it?

Comment

That made me smile but if it had been the other way around and 'saint' Gary Lineker had done it?
            He would have been a national hero !
            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
            Will Danaher

Comment

Correct answer ;-) but I found that sometimes it's better to let somethings go rather than hate for ever otherwise I'd still be hating the Germans for bombing our chip shop :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                He would have been a national hero !
                No he would`t , the difference is .we are not naturally a nation of degenerate cheats .
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Correct answer ;-) but I found that sometimes it's better to let somethings go rather than hate for ever otherwise I'd still be hating the Germans for bombing our chip shop :-)
                  cant /wont ever let it go with them , no joke ,they are everything we arnt , and when i see a British kid wearing an argentina shirt a little piece of me dies .....
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                    cant /wont ever let it go with them , no joke ,they are everything we arnt , and when i see a British kid wearing an argentina shirt a little piece of me dies .....
                    Pal of mine served when we re-claimed the Falklands, as well as in NI during the troubles so a supporter of all those who serve our country. Just don't hate them as much as I used to.

Comment

Working...
                    X