No announcement yet.

LuaLua gone back to Brighton early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show pony who flattered to decieve each game. Only at our nuthouse could this be seen as ok.

Comment

Big disappointment, never gave me any excitement not that he got much match time
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

In same bracket as maiga and will Keane. Will linger in the memory for as long as a smelly wet fart. One minute it’s there then it’s gone

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          So manager says he’s not good enough, then selects him for next game after saying he’s not good enough, then following that game the player who was deemed not good enough prior is released

Crazy and only at QPR. Shambolic
          You really couldn't make this stuff up.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
            Why can't we get in a loan that is actually going to work and they're going to play a lot. Seems like all we do with these is waste a squad place and the wages. Surely we should be able to scout someone worthwhile.
            The other side of the coin is why would anyone loan us someone decent? Can you honestly say we would contribute to a player's development like Kyle Walker and Spurs benefitted from a few months with Warnock?

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
              The other side of the coin is why would anyone loan us someone decent? Can you honestly say we would contribute to a player's development like Kyle Walker and Spurs benefitted from a few months with Warnock?
              True, if I was Conte or Mourinho and Ollie was on the blower saying he'd take a young player on loan and help his career, I'd probably put the phone down!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                True, if I was Conte or Mourinho and Ollie was on the blower saying he'd take a young player on loan and help his career, I'd probably put the phone down!
                ................then block the number.

Comment

So manager says he’s not good enough, then selects him for next game after saying he’s not good enough, then following that game the player who was deemed not good enough prior is released

Stupid is as stupid does. Unbelievable.

Comment

Good player but sick note and didn't have run on wing. Sadly not worked out.

Comment

Very skillful at drawing fouls. That's my overriding impression of him.

Comment

Gave him a last chance, released him when he failed to take it. Seems entirely reasonable to me. I'm glad he's gone - can now give the opportunity to one of our own players like Bright Samuel.

Comment

Originally posted by rogp View Post
                          Gave him a last chance, released him when he failed to take it. Seems entirely reasonable to me. I'm glad he's gone - can now give the opportunity to one of our own players like Bright Samuel.
                          Last chance in a game we were losing, against local rivals? Nope, not for me mate. Play your best players in that scenario. It's not a time to be allowing an under performing player a chance to prove himself.

Should never have re-signed the fella anyway. He was dog turd last season, and Ollie clearly had no intention of playing wingers anyway. Add onto that the fact that we have another 4 decent wingers at the club who are either being asked to play out of position, or aren't getting a game at all, to me it looks pretty shambolic as West suggested.
                          Last edited by Tarbie; 02-12-2017, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rogp View Post
                            If giving someone last chance is 15mins st end of game we’ve been awful in I would have said no I’m staying on the bench I’m being set up.

For me GP his time was up from when Ollie marked his card before match

Comment

Working...
                            X