Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Agree with most on here.

It's got to be 442, with woslek on the right and bright or lua on the left.

sylla up front and either kaykay or furlong at right back.

Knobhead wont have it though, it will be 35farking2 as usual with woslek at wingback and Gump starting.
    I read somewhere Ollie is taking of playing hamalienen

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Kids weren't ready last week!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        I'd like to see a 4-5-1, with Luongo utlised a little further forward in Freemans absence, Sylla used as a centre forward and 2 out and out wingers. I'd also like to see Cousins used in the engine room for once, perfect opportunity to do so with Freeman suspended.
        I think that makes sense,

Smithies

Furlong - Baptiste - Robinson - Bidwell

Wyzsolek - Scowen - Cousins - Luongo - Shodipo (Yeni/Bright)

Sylla

or a 4-4-2 with Wheeler instead of Cousins

But of course there is no use trying to guess what IH will do other than include Mackie in his line -up.

Edited, as I have just seen that Lua Lua has gone back to Brighton (that was a great loan signing wasn't it. He wasn't that impressive last season, so never knew why he was signed again.
        Last edited by stanistheman; 01-12-2017, 04:42 PM.

Comment

And gwl say Furlong is out

Comment

And gwl say Furlong is out
            Mackie at RB it is then.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
              Rubbish.

Wot you gotta do right? Right? You gotta take 20 tiles. Mark five "Mackie". Three "Washington". Of those left you mark each one with the name of the other players you can think of.

Take the team sheet. Put Smithies at the top.

OK? You with me so far?

Throw all the tiles up in the air. Now blindfolded, you pick them up one at a time, even the one that ended up behind the sofa.

Take the blindfold off, and as you reveal the player's name, you add it to the teamsheet.

DISCLAIMER

LRL, there's nothing wrong with your selection, its just not the way its done. This post was written in jest and should not be relied upon as being accurate in any way whatsoever. No umbridge should be taken. It was written after the intake of alcohol, and the author will probably live to regret it on the morning, so apologies in advance for any offence taken.
              No offence taken .....by the way does any of them place cards have the name Ariel Borysiuk on them ? Whats happend to him ?

Comment

Just think of the team that you want. Then substitute Washington and Mackie up front and Cousins at right wing back with Yeni to replace Freeman. You will then be closer to the actual selection. Lau Lua was more than likely to play in Freemans role but he is gone.

Comment

Glad you posted that LRL. Thanks.

Its the only method I can think of to explain how Ollie makes his team selection. Ariel, I remember the name, but don't recall it for some time, so Ollie probably won't think to add it to a card. Out on loan, back home in Poland? Like Buz ended back in Hungary?

Comment

Working...
                  X