No announcement yet.

Line up for PNE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4-4-2. Play to our strengths with proper wingers and full-backs. Would fancy us against most teams in the division with this formation/line-up....and with Smith as super-sub:

#SquarePegsInSquareHoles

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      We Are. Will never know as half have not had a look in or played in the correct position. Mackie week in Week out for me is not someone doing ok or no away win in 16 games.
      To be fair, never really been a Mackie fan, however he's done alright so far.

Our problem is that we're to static, we score when we're not.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        4-4-2. Play to our strengths with proper wingers and full-backs. Would fancy us against most teams in the division with this formation/line-up....and with Smith as super-sub:

#SquarePegsInSquareHoles
        Wouldn't mind seeing that, but I'd have Freeman in.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          I'd have Freeman in.
          Suspended.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            ---------------------Smithies-------------------

---Baptise----------Robinson---------Bidwell---

-----Cousins--------Scowen-------Luongo-----

Pawel--------------------------------------Yeni

--------------Sylla-----------Smith------------

Any good ?
            Rubbish.

Wot you gotta do right? Right? You gotta take 20 tiles. Mark five "Mackie". Three "Washington". Of those left you mark each one with the name of the other players you can think of.

Take the team sheet. Put Smithies at the top.

OK? You with me so far?

Throw all the tiles up in the air. Now blindfolded, you pick them up one at a time, even the one that ended up behind the sofa.

Take the blindfold off, and as you reveal the player's name, you add it to the teamsheet.

DISCLAIMER

LRL, there's nothing wrong with your selection, its just not the way its done. This post was written in jest and should not be relied upon as being accurate in any way whatsoever. No umbridge should be taken. It was written after the intake of alcohol, and the author will probably live to regret it on the morning, so apologies in advance for any offence taken.

Comment

#SquarePegsInSquareHoles
              No Scowen?
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                No Scowen?
                Think he's lost his mojo a little in the last couple of games Ginge. I'd also like to see Cousins given a go in his best position. In 1.5 years of being at the club he still hasn't had a run there.

Comment

-------------------------------smithies--------------------
                  kakay----------baptiste----------robinson----------bidwell
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------
                  ----------luongo----------scowen----------yeni
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
                  pavel------------------------------------------------------------shodipo
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
                  -----------------------------------sylla------------------------------

Comment

Smithies
                    Furlong Baptiste Robinson Bidwell
                    Wszolek Luongo Cousins F uck knows who I'd play here..... Is Shodipo available?
                    Wheeler Smith.

442 and no Gump and I'll be happy at 2PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Smithies
                      Furlong Baptiste Robinson Bidwell
                      Wszolek Luongo Cousins F uck knows who I'd play here..... Is Shodipo available?
                      Wheeler Smith.

442 and no Gump and I'll be happy at 2PM.
                      Great minds think alike. That's my team bar Sylla instead of Smith, but doubt he'd let us down either with proper wingers.

Comment

Oh blimey. I'd forgotten Freeman is suspended.
                        Exactly ginge itll be feeding the opposition fans on here if we lose
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

No Scowen?
                          Ha ironic
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Great minds think alike. That's my team bar Sylla instead of Smith, but doubt he'd let us down either with proper wingers.
                            Ain't that so!!!! I take the point that Smith, being sooooo much better when he comes on against tired defences, is not usually up to much as a starter, but scoring and assisting merits him the nod for me. 442 is the only shot Ollie has at redemption, isn't it? If he'd care to take it.... Is Shodipo available? If so, I'd play him. If not, then Yeni or LuaLua would probably have a shot at the Last Chance Saloon. But could play Scowen in a base of a diamond with Wheeler dropping back as needs be on the left or Bidwell pushing up, and Wszolek out very wide right.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Is Shodipo available? If so, I'd play him. If not, then Yeni or LuaLua would probably have a shot at the Last Chance Saloon.
                              Shodipo played for the U23s on Monday so I'm hoping he's fit now. If not, then yes - Bright, Yeni or LuaLua could all slot in on the LW.

Comment

Like that line up Stan but have no confidence in furlong and cousins tho , or the option of lua Lua or Yeni as you say Bright needs to given a chance to take some part .
                                Although I'm still of the opinion that we are going up there to get beat so I'd be well chuffed to get anything

Comment

Working...
                                X