TF and the rest of the owners too soft over IH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    you can't deny the whining that has followed Holloway's dig makes posters on here seem like wimps throwing their toys out of their prams kicking and screaming
    I disagree that's only limited to this forum though. From what I've seen it's been widespread across most of the boards and social media.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      Got nothing to do with backbone. Everything to do with boring football, sliding attendances, poor team selection and tactics, poor results and league position. If you're then thick enough to insult those who have had to put up with all that because you've run out of all other excuses, then you really should be resigning rather than apologising. He couldn't even do that properly.
      Boring football where was you during the previous three seasons and if you say this season is as bad get on downtown specsavers buddie

Comment

What's going on on this board we are stumbling from one Bockolls post to another Holloway is here because he meets the clubs spending requirements you will not see any changes before next may
        So are you saying the budget allocated to employing our manager is the lowest in the division?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Yeah cos that worked wonders with the great jimmy
          Better record than Ollie to be fair!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            His contract is up in the summer. Surely even our owners wouldn't be that foolish to renew it?
            Dont bet on it !

Comment

Boring football where was you during the previous three seasons and if you say this season is as bad get on downtown specsavers buddie
              Yep the results leave a bit to be desired thats what we all bought into in august and this where we thought we'd be , the attendances haven't been good all season , but tuesdays attendance wasn't that bad considering a cold night televised match , the most expensive walk up price in the championship

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                I disagree that's only limited to this forum though. From what I've seen it's been widespread across most of the boards and social media.
                Twitter is full of R's whinging about the manager at the moment. As is my Facebook newsfeed.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                  So are you saying the budget allocated to employing our manager is the lowest in the division?
                  How many more are lower ? Bet it's one of the lowest Considering the expense of living in or around London

Comment

How many more are lower ? Bet it's one of the lowest Considering the expense of living in or around London
                    Disagree. I know not everyone agrees but we have possibly the worst manager in the division. Even allowing for London weighting I would expect the budget to be midway in terms of this league.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                      Disagree. I know not everyone agrees but we have possibly the worst manager in the division. Even allowing for London weighting I would expect the budget to be midway in terms of this league.
                      Dunno about the wages Foxy I'd have us in the bottom six , and keep going back to the expense of London life , they keep telling us we are a selling club so if we've got the ambition for this season or next then should we sell smithies Scowens Robinson Luongo or Freeman , do you think those all those five will be here next season ?

Comment

Dunno about the wages Foxy I'd have us in the bottom six , and keep going back to the expense of London life , they keep telling us we are a selling club so if we've got the ambition for this season or next then should we sell smithies Scowens Robinson Luongo or Freeman , do you think those all those five will be here next season ?
                        Difficult to say. Impression I get is if we get the right offers we will sell but are under no real pressure to sell. I don't think last couple of transfer windows have been bad. Not got rid of anyone of note, made a few signings. If we either don't sell, or reinvest proceeds, and carefully buy I believe a decent manager could have us working our way up the league. We aren't as bad as Ollie makes us look. In terms of how players view us they obviously in the main like Ollie and work for him but do they rate him? If they get offers from PL they will likely be gone but if not we remain attractive at this level if we have the right manager.

Comment

Personally think the rant and the actual performances are two separate entities.

Did not think the rant, no matter how much it annoyed me, was sackable which leaves performances and league position and in my view think from boards perspective there happy and content with what he’s doing so he will remain.

I personally think we’re under performing but board will have own expectations and if he’s attaining then he keeps job

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Personally think the rant and the actual performances are two separate entities.

Did not think the rant, no matter how much it annoyed me, was sackable which leaves performances and league position and in my view think from boards perspective there happy and content with what he’s doing so he will remain.

I personally think we’re under performing but board will have own expectations and if he’s attaining then he keeps job

Totally agree with this post....

Comment

Agree with some no wonder TF had his pants pulled down by other managers, far to soft can’t even deal with a manager who ##### off his own fans, let alone all the others who ripped him off, he should’ve come out and said something and the make him apologise publicly via the media,think it just goes to show how little clubs now think and value supporters

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                                It wasn't the fans that were talking about keeping the playoffs in sight and then having a push for it thus encouraging people to raise their expectations.
                                Exactly. Those are knob heads stated goal and he is failing miserabley
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X