No announcement yet.

TF and the rest of the owners too soft over IH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's going on on this board we are stumbling from one Bockolls post to another Holloway is here because he meets the clubs spending requirements you will not see any changes before next may
    Last edited by dogsrrs; 29-11-2017, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Wouldn't be so sure on that if things continue.

Plenty of other young and upcoming managers in the lower leagues that would fit the spending requirements and have newer methods of coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        What's going on on this board
        Is it much different on the other forums? Genuinely interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Is it much different on the other forums? Genuinely interested.
          Well it's it has far more cry babies than any of the org or LFW Stan and other sites don't refer to this as fantasy island for nothing do they ?
          This club used to be supported from the likes of Notting hill willsden shepherds Bush where they had a bit of backbone instead going into a sulk because the manager had a dig

Comment

Fill yer boots pal:

Couldn't see it. Probably because I'm always happy and laughing..........

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              Wouldn't be so sure on that if things continue.

Plenty of other young and upcoming managers in the lower leagues that would fit the spending requirements and have newer methods of coaching.
              Yeah cos that worked wonders with the great jimmy
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

other sites don't refer to this as fantasy island for nothing do they ?
                I think that tag dates back to the QBlockPete days when he used to post rumours here as if they were ITK facts, but most of which never materialised. He's long gone now, but mud sticks however little truth it bears to the WATRB of today. It was also in the Paladini days when flame wars between the various sites was rife.

Comment

Don't know if the club would be bold enough to go for Ainsworth pinky ! But a young manager still need paying for tho

Comment

Don't know if the club would be bold enough to go for Ainsworth pinky ! But a young manager still need paying for tho
                    I dont agree with chopping and changing unless we are doomed and the players arent playing for the manager and shirt! think we would be worse off changing manager doggs but let the campaign carry on with its sheep followers
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I think that tag dates back to the QBlockPete days when he used to post rumours here as if they were ITK facts, but most of which never materialised. He's long gone now, but mud sticks however little truth it bears to the WATRB of today. It was also in the Paladini days when flame wars between the various sites was rife.
                      Whatever Stan but you can't deny the whining that has followed Holloway's dig makes posters on here seem like wimps throwing their toys out of their prams kicking and screaming

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        Yeah cos that worked wonders with the great jimmy
                        One young manager that didn't work compared to how many old boys that also haven't? You don't completely change principle just because it hasn't worked once.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          There is some real dross at the bottom and I think that will keep us out of trouble. I'm actually more concerned that the club won't have the balls to get rid of Ollie in the summer, than actually being concerned about going down this season.

If he stays long enough he'll take us down at some point. I'm sure of that.
                          Real dross at the bottom. I'm struggling to name 3 worse than us the way we are playing. Cannot see Sunderland or Birmingham being involved at end of season. Will surely spend their way out of trouble come January. Dosnt leave much.

Comment

It wasn't the fans that were talking about keeping the playoffs in sight and then having a push for it thus encouraging people to raise their expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Don't think it was and I don't think anyone else would have sacked someone for a rant like that in the slightest. And I'm one it was aimed at !

Comment

Well it's it has far more cry babies than any of the org or LFW Stan and other sites don't refer to this as fantasy island for nothing do they ?
                                This club used to be supported from the likes of Notting hill willsden shepherds Bush where they had a bit of backbone instead going into a sulk because the manager had a dig
                                Got nothing to do with backbone. Everything to do with boring football, sliding attendances, poor team selection and tactics, poor results and league position. If you're then thick enough to insult those who have had to put up with all that because you've run out of all other excuses, then you really should be resigning rather than apologising. He couldn't even do that properly.

Comment

Working...
                                X