TF and the rest of the owners too soft over IH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    I don’t disagree with that pinks were on same page. That’s why it was so odd fans saying they wanted to go down from the premier saying championship was better league and we will win all the time!!!! Well that worked out well
    i have to admit westy i cannot bear watching any other games in this league as it bores me to death, only watch us on the box but its usually so short its not worth watching
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      i have to admit westy i cannot bear watching any other games in this league as it bores me to death, only watch us on the box but its usually so short its not worth watching
      I know what you mean mate. I have tonight’s match on in the background but can’t sit and watch it for 90mins

Comment

Yes i agree with you there aswell westy, would always take staying in the top league, but hate the way monies ruinned the prem, give me back football in the 80s, much more level playing field and how it should be! thats why i dont believe you have to be this great tactician in this league, just everyone on the same sheet playing for each other, a team effort and organisation

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Have never seen you this down on the team before westy mate, didnt see on tuesday and i know you aint usually an early leaver, but did you leave early?
          I promise you it's taken a lot to get him like this. We've had lots of 'discussions' with me from day one consistently thinking Holloway's a nightmare and he giving him the benefit of the doubt. Fair minded bloke, his current opinion has been well considered.

Comment

Yes i agree with you there aswell westy, would always take staying in the top league, but hate the way monies ruinned the prem, give me back football in the 80s, much more level playing field and how it should be! thats why i dont believe you have to be this great tactician in this league, just everyone on the same sheet playing for each other, a team effort and organisation
            Football was more fun back then although always risk of looking back with rose tinted glasses. Plastic pitch was great. Nobody knew where the ball would bounce and nobody wanted to do any sliding tackles!

Tactics do matter though. Read interview with Sean Dyche earlier in week and everything he has done at Burnley based on team based tactics and a footballing philosophy based on various teams over last few decades.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              Football was more fun back then although always risk of looking back with rose tinted glasses. Plastic pitch was great. Nobody knew where the ball would bounce and nobody wanted to do any sliding tackles!

Tactics do matter though. Read interview with Sean Dyche earlier in week and everything he has done at Burnley based on team based tactics and a footballing philosophy based on various teams over last few decades.
              Proper manager. But also his board gave him the chance in the Prem that ours didn't give Warnock. They yo-yo'd, banked the money and are now far ahead of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                Proper manager. But also his board gave him the chance in the Prem that ours didn't give Warnock. They yo-yo'd, banked the money and are now far ahead of us.
                Hindsight is wonderful thing but this is the key. Instant success v gradual progress. We went instant they went gradual now we’re polor opposites
                Last edited by West Acton; 02-12-2017, 10:06 AM.

Comment

It meant them having a goal that was offside and us missing a few chances and a definate penalty not given and sylla hitting the bar to let them take the lead! no offside goal allowed = 2-1 (3 points to us)
                  No offside goal means the game outcome changes, so 2-1 doesn't necessarily happen.

Comment

• The rest of the share holders have to play their part and put pressure on TF to get rid of IH now.
                    They can't sit back and hope he gets it right, because it is not going to happen, one point out of 15 and that was a lucky escape.
                    Need to act now while there's a chance of getting someone half decent, so that the guy has a chance to sort the side out.
                    LF should have nothing to do with the selection of a new man as we know it will be a friend, in fact he should go down the road with IH.

Comment

• The decision should not be up for question they should look at his record and do the right thing and move him on. If he had anything about him he would walk.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        The decision should not be up for question they should look at his record and do the right thing and move him on. If he had anything about him he would walk.
                        Correct he should.

Comment

Working...
                        X