Finally Got It!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Got It!

Pinkie has to be Ian Holloway posting on this Forum.

OR.... imagine this:
    He's a person with his own opinions, and he's just as vocal about his opinions on this forum as many with a different/the opposite opinion.

One thing is for sure. He's a QPR supporter, just like me.
    QPR since 1993
    WATRB since 2015
    First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Not at all mate.

I may lock horns with him on a daily basis, but he's a good egg and a proper QPR fan like the rest of us.

I will add that I suspect that people from the club have posted on here in the past. But Pinkie definitely ain't one of them.

Comment

I'm impressed mother Holloway possesses such IT literacy.

Comment

pinks is a good guy one of my faves on this forum. he stands by what he believes and laughs at the banter against him. plus like tarbs and pete said, he loves qpr just like all the rest of us. theres been some tw*ts on here but pinks defo aint one of them nor should he be hounded for his holloway wet dreams, and tbh i think they'd make a great couple!

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
            pinks is a good guy one of my faves on this forum. he stands by what he believes and laughs at the banter against him. plus like tarbs and pete said, he loves qpr just like all the rest of us. theres been some tw*ts on here but pinks defo aint one of them nor should he be hounded for his holloway wet dreams, and tbh i think they'd make a great couple!
            haha that made me laugh corbs
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Had a look there and Pinkie signed up with the email ian.holloway@qpr.co.uk but I'm sure there is more than one Ian Holloway working at the club so all good

Comment

Can just see Olly getting mail beginning with 'Hello Pinkie'...

Comment

If we all had the same views then it would be pretty boring.

Comment

You are all good guys really, all love QPR but in different ways. Long live the QPR fans
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                      You are all good guys really, all love QPR but in different ways. Long live the QPR fans
                      No we're not, we hate the club

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                        Had a look there and Pinkie signed up with the email ian.holloway@qpr.co.uk but I'm sure there is more than one Ian Holloway working at the club so all good

thats it my covers blown

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                          No we're not, we hate the club
                          Some love to hate and others hate to love
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I don't have any issue with Pinkie at all, just like me he is allowed his opinion and i admire his spirit sticking up for Olly. I wish I could stick up for Olly too and have done in the past but i just don't trust him anymore after his last few outbursts. Good on Pinkie for sticking to what he believes in, i would do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              I don't have any issue with Pinkie at all, just like me he is allowed his opinion and i admire his spirit sticking up for Olly. I wish I could stick up for Olly too and have done in the past but i just don't trust him anymore after his last few outbursts. Good on Pinkie for sticking to what he believes in, i would do the same.
                              Nice1 kit and im the same, havnt got issues with anyone on here at all, hertford hoop sums it up perfectly

This:-

" You are all good guys really, all love QPR but in different ways. Long live the QPR fans !"

Comment

Working...
                              X