No announcement yet.

Advice please chaps regarding last nights game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had a visit from Jehovah's Witnesses. Got me thinking. Is this the "Parable of the Disagreeing Fans", and any answer we give to this should be applied to our relationship with fans on the other side to the Ollie out/ Ollie in debate?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Can’t trust these Ollie supporters there not all there Lewis there like snakes and Have two faces. My advice Lewis is to turn up, after few beers, ask him immediately have you come to your senses and got an apology for me (throw the k ant word in for good measure and effect) if he don’t apologise then chin him and tell him he don’t sit here anymore and to f uck off to another part of the ground you dirty olliephile

Can’t lose with that approach mate. If he caves you get apology if he don’t you get more leg room as he’s moving seat
      If your gonna take that advice Lewes let me know where you sit so I can get a ticket a couple of rows up.
      Would be worth more of a watch than the clubs pre-match entertainment.
      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

Get a couple of pies and give him one also swear you never put anything in.

Comment

Haha think il just go with the things are heated and hand shake route

Comment

Kiss and a hug, surely?

Comment

Originally posted by davidla80 View Post
              Kiss and a hug, surely?
              With or without tongues?

Comment

If you really hate him you could renew his ticket for next season

Comment

stand by your original thoughts, if your neighbour dont like it tuff. you dont need to shake his hand or say sorry. its all opinions
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

As long as you don’t handshake like johnny Bairstow, you’ll be fine

Comment

Bring him in ,shake hes hand ,then chiv him , f uck it ,its the only language he`d understand .
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        Bring him in ,shake hes hand ,then chiv him , f uck it ,its the only language he`d understand .
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                        X