Advice please chaps regarding last nights game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice please chaps regarding last nights game

When there 2nd went in I had a pure meltdown over I,h basically telling him to fook off my neighbor then obviously in the keep Holloway camp then said what could of be done etc anyway ended up having tiff with him over now the question is Leeds game do I make the 1st move handshake etc or just let it be ?
    Last edited by Leweshoop; 28-11-2017, 05:44 PM.

Best to offer an olive branch. You'll both feel better.

Comment

Definitely a handshake mate.

Managers will come and go, but I hate to see infighting amongst our own!

Comment

Offer the handshake, explain you're from Lewes and that IH is still a pr@t.

Comment

Cheers chaps will go in a bit earlier then and offer a handshake

Comment

I must add my meltdown was spectacular as well my hat went program went the lot proper flounce

Comment

Originally posted by Leweshoop View Post
              I must add my meltdown was spectacular as well my hat went program went the lot proper flounce
              At least you care!

Ever managed?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leweshoop View Post
                  When there 2nd went in I had a pure meltdown over I,h basically telling him to fook off my neighbor then obviously in the keep Holloway camp then said what could of be done etc anyway ended up having tiff with him over now the question is Leeds game do I make the 1st move handshake etc or just let it be ?
                  Handshake should suffice. It was a very emotional end to the game, you can be forgiven for your outburst.

Comment

Comment

Definite handshake, game is about opinions, you were both entitled to them. Strange time at the moment supporting the R's, never seen so much divided opinion, not helped by last nights interview technique.

Comment

To be fair, whatever you said about IH in your moment of rage is probably still true despite the amazing comeback. I like IH and really want him to succeed, but it's getting hard to make sense let alone defend the constant chopping and changing, playing players out of position, sticking by players that are not performing, not giving others a chance and just in general the chaotic management

Comment

Shake hands - sounds like you may have to sit next to him for some time. Better to clear the air.

Comment

When he sits down ask where his tool is, you know scum style!

Comment

Can’t trust these Ollie supporters there not all there Lewis there like snakes and Have two faces. My advice Lewis is to turn up, after few beers, ask him immediately have you come to your senses and got an apology for me (throw the k ant word in for good measure and effect) if he don’t apologise then chin him and tell him he don’t sit here anymore and to f uck off to another part of the ground you dirty olliephile

Can’t lose with that approach mate. If he caves you get apology if he don’t you get more leg room as he’s moving seat

Comment

Working...
                              X