Time for a truce?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
    Don’t like your general term of muppets for people who criticize Holloway, I can assure your after 50 years of being a season ticket holder I am not a muppet,Holloway is a very poor tactician, continually plays players out of position and I am personally sick of his ramblings, they are just garbage.
    Good luck to you for your blind and I believe misguided loyalty, however chest beating and stupid interviews are not for me.
    People who critisize ollie at any given chance! im not really bothered about what youre personal views are regarding ollie, all i know is its entertaining stuff atm and im all for him expressing himself, shows how much he cares about his job, & if i had as i say people forever putting me down with comments like he hasnt a clue tactically id bite back at some point aswell, plenty knock him and hes had a slight knock back which was extremely tame! onwards & upwards on the chest beating
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
      You are deluded mate. From where I sat in the ground it looked like we were played off the park and only Smithies brilliance kept us in the game. Starting Mackie and Washington is like playing with 9 men. Fair play to Matt Smith though, we actually looked dangerous when he came on and a goal and an assist is fantastic for a sub....
      Yes ok northolt whatever, i know my football and say it how it is, do i call you deluded cos youve got a different opinion - no!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        When hes brought certain players on there not doing the buisness anyway apart from smith etc, lualua has been very disappointing tbh but he lost his parent not long agao and hasnt hardly played! when i say ok it was a decent performance & good to watch,its a long season & doesnt hinge on just one game, we came back when it looked like we were beat, hopefully this will do us good now confidence wise & the scoring of late goals!
        On that we agree. Watching Mackie, having no width and being toothless up front, barring the occasions Smith comes off the bench, makes it longer. As does two wins in thirteen. One of them being only because their goalie dropped the ball. Tell me, honesty, are you excited when, for instance, you see Mackie's name on the team sheet?

Comment

People who critisize ollie at any given chance! im not really bothered about what youre personal views are regarding ollie, all i know is its entertaining stuff atm and im all for him expressing himself, shows how much he cares about his job, & if i had as i say people forever putting me down with comments like he hasnt a clue tactically id bite back at some point aswell, plenty knock him and hes had a slight knock back which was extremely tame! onwards & upwards on the chest beating
          It’s not up to you to decide whether it was a slight knock back. To me it wasn’t. I left after the 2nd goal and he told me not to come back again. He can #### right off.

I care more about this club then he ever has. He has only ever been here when he’s been paid a good wage to be here. I work long hours and my limited free time is up to me how I spend it. I left the house a 6am to get to work yesterday. Left the office at 7.15 and sprinted from White City to the ground so I only missed the first couple of minutes.

So after watching another tactically inept performance (last home game his hot head couldn’t think straight and played Cousins, Mackie, Baptiste and Manning at right wing back for a part of the game against Villa) I thought #### this I’m off home to get something to eat and go to bed before getting up before 6am again this morning.

There is one thing that is unarguable from watching that. This guy has not got the temperament needed to be a manager because he cant stay cool enough to make rational decisions.

He's also an idiot because he’s made his job harder. I’ve zero tolerance for any more mistakes. If we go on another run like the two records breaking bad losing runs he’s had in the last year then I’m calling for him to go where as previously I backed him. Bet i'm not the only one who feels that way
          Last edited by Route One; 28-11-2017, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            On that we agree. Watching Mackie, having no width and being toothless up front, barring the occasions Smith comes off the bench, makes it longer. As does two wins in thirteen. One of them being only because their goalie dropped the ball. Tell me, honesty, are you excited when, for instance, you see Mackie's name on the team sheet?
            Tbh pav would be better in mackies role, but pavs another one whos game went abit & yes fully aware people are saying its cos of being played at wingback, thought tbh mackie wasnt too bad last night, but we could do with more width

Comment

Tbh pav would be better in mackies role, but pavs another one whos game went abit & yes fully aware people are saying its cos of being played at wingback, thought tbh mackie wasnt too bad last night, but we could do with more width
              Mackie was ok but it still pains me to watch a pass ping off his shin and off for a throw in...

Comment

Originally posted by Route One View Post
                It’s not up to you to decide whether it was a slight knock back. To me it wasn’t. I left after the 2nd goal and he told me not to come back again. He can #### right off.

I care more about this club then he ever has. He has only ever been here when he’s been paid a good wage to be here. I work long hours and my limited free time is up to me how I spend it. I left the house a 6am to get to work yesterday. Left the office at 7.15 and sprinted from White City to the ground so I only missed the first couple of minutes.

So after watching another tactically inept performance (last home game his hot head couldn’t think straight and played Cousins, Mackie, Baptiste and Manning at right wing back for a part of the game against Villa) I thought #### this I’m off home to get something to eat and go to bed before getting up before 6am again this morning.

There is one thing that is unarguable from watching that. This guy has not got the temperament needed to be a manager because he cant stay cool enough to make rational decisions.

He's also an idiot because he’s made his job harder. I’ve zero tolerance for any more mistakes. If we go on another run like the two records breaking bad losing runs he’s had in the last year then I’m calling for him to go where as previously I backed him. Bet i'm not the only one who feels that way
                What are you on about, its not upto me to decide whether that was a slight knock back?? im just saying thats all he did, and cos of all the cr$p hes been getting, good on him to bite back and express himself, why not, its natural to fight back & however you take what he saids upto you!

Comment

Cant believe i have a look on here & said muppets are all still at it
                  So scraping a home draw vs Brentford is enough for you? Ollie's stats don't lie.

I spent 10 minutes talking to him recently about tactics and while it is clear that he's a nice bloke with his heart in the right place, that was about it. There is absolutely no evidence in his recent managerial history that he is up to this kind of challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    So scraping a home draw vs Brentford is enough for you? Ollie's stats don't lie.

I spent 10 minutes talking to him recently about tactics and while it is clear that he's a nice bloke with his heart in the right place, that was about it. There is absolutely no evidence in his recent managerial history that he is up to this kind of challenge.
                    So if he has no clue what hes doing, why have we a excellent midfield now that are playing very good and dominating most games? what do you expect everything all in one go? no evidence in his recent managerial career? we`re just under midtable atm btw!

Comment

Ditto Pinkie, certainly not interested in anything u say in support of Holloway, u are either quite young or quite stupid as your defence of his managerial skills are baffling, I watch that man every week ####ing up a decent collection of players, bloke is dead man walking and I for 1 cannot wait for the day that him and his sidekick clown Bircham are driven from the club, sooner the better.

Comment

So if he has no clue what hes doing, why have we a excellent midfield now that are playing very good and dominating most games? what do you expect everything all in one go? no evidence in his recent managerial career? we`re just under midtable atm btw!
                        Dominating most games? We allow the opposition an Average of 20 shots on goal per game - our Keeper has to make at least 2 or 3 incredible saves a game to keep us in it.

we score scrappy goals - Both last night - mackies v villa - Syllas vs Sheff utd. We give up more than 50 % of the possession most games and Concede more corners than our opposition

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                          Ditto Pinkie, certainly not interested in anything u say in support of Holloway, u are either quite young or quite stupid as your defence of his managerial skills are baffling, I watch that man every week ####ing up a decent collection of players, bloke is dead man walking and I for 1 cannot wait for the day that him and his sidekick clown Bircham are driven from the club, sooner the better.
                          Thanks romford, i dont really give a cahoot what you think about me, im 49 btw so thanks for youre disrespect, something i havnt shown you! and by the rest of what yous just said &* you wonder why ollies biting back lol, good on him & hope he gets the team doing well

Comment

What are you on about, its not upto me to decide whether that was a slight knock back?? im just saying thats all he did, and cos of all the cr$p hes been getting, good on him to bite back and express himself, why not, its natural to fight back & however you take what he saids upto you!
                            I’m talking about the fact it’s up to the people he intended to offend to individually decide whether it was a slight knock back or not.

The thing is, he isn’t having an argument with some random person and so he can decide when he wants to bite back. He is the manager of our football club and all of his actions should be considered and thought through as to whether they will benefit the club or not.

He’s paid a lot of money to make this club better each day. Its not okay for him to boost his own ego with petty comments at the expense of the club. If people stop coming like he asked then that can do long term harm to the club and they drift away. Even if it effects just one person its not okay that his own ego should not be aloud to even slightly damage this club.

As a manager he’s paid to make rational decisions that positively influence the club. It wont escape the attention of Hoo’s or the owners that this guy demonstrated last night he is lacking in some crucial attributes required of someone in a leadership position and he’s moved himself that much closer to the exit door as a result

Comment

Thanks romford, i dont really give a cahoot what you think about me, im 49 btw so thanks for youre disrespect, something i havnt shown you! and by the rest of what yous just said &* you wonder why ollies biting back lol, good on him & hope he gets the team doing well
                              pinks mate even you gotta admit we've been very poor lately. i was vocal as one of ollies supporters up until recently as i could see improvements but its like ollie has hit a wall and can't come up with a game plan, we pick up points through luck more than anything. we started off pretty well and even when we lost a game i was still happy as we'd given it our all but now we look nervous and with no fight. no idea whats happened to the team but ollies doing a terrible job now all things considered and when you think of what another manager could do here it really shows how inept ollie has become. someone like simon grayson could work wonders with our team but ollie won't, i've lost faith in him. last night was a crap game to watch and ollies comments at the end are ludicrous especially when you take into account our past 3 games lack lustre performances

Comment

Originally posted by Route One View Post
                                I’m talking about the fact it’s up to the people he intended to offend to individually decide whether it was a slight knock back or not.

The thing is, he isn’t having an argument with some random person and so he can decide when he wants to bite back. He is the manager of our football club and all of his actions should be considered and thought through as to whether they will benefit the club or not.

He’s paid a lot of money to make this club better each day. Its not okay for him to boost his own ego with petty comments at the expense of the club. If people stop coming like he asked then that can do long term harm to the club and they drift away. Even if it effects just one person its not okay that his own ego should not be aloud to even slightly damage this club.

As a manager he’s paid to make rational decisions that positively influence the club. It wont escape the attention of Hoo’s or the owners that this guy demonstrated last night he is lacking in some crucial attributes required of someone in a leadership position and he’s moved himself that much closer to the exit door as a result
                                Ok route i agree with you there, and yes he should of acted more professionally, but hes a human at the end of the day & with some of us if you get negativity of some, its only natural to fight back, thats the way things are, im exactly the same as probably most people! hes under alot of pressure and every now & then people do snap!

Comment

Working...
                                X