Time for a truce?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Only opposition is to Ollie because he plainly can't do the job.
    Yeah thats right just off mid table, relegation beckons, we should get rid now lol
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Cant believe i have a look on here & said muppets are all still at it, anybody would think they support another club when you look on here, truelly embarrising and never seen anything like it, i loved seeing us comeback last night and got what we deserved but anybody would think youve walked onto a brentford website with the way some here seem to be fuming lol, can see exactly why ollie reacted how he did, same as looking on here to supposed qpr fans who seem furious we drew and did a great comeback! truelly shocking moaning about ollies reactions instead of chuffed with the comeback, great fighting spirit! uuurrrsss
      What's embarrassing is what came out of your hero's gob after the game last night mate. Take it you haven't seen the 2 interviews he gave?!!

Comment

Cant believe i have a look on here & said muppets are all still at it, anybody would think they support another club when you look on here, truelly embarrising and never seen anything like it, i loved seeing us comeback last night and got what we deserved but anybody would think youve walked onto a brentford website with the way some here seem to be fuming lol, can see exactly why ollie reacted how he did, same as looking on here to supposed qpr fans who seem furious we drew and did a great comeback! truelly shocking moaning about ollies reactions instead of chuffed with the comeback, great fighting spirit! uuurrrsss
        Welcome home! Gotta agree last couple of minutes great, just a shame about the rest of it. One point from four games and Ollie clearly losing it. If it wasn't for Smith's various cameos our home record would be pretty poor alongside a shameful away record. If we don't win next game we will be averaging one win every four games. Ollie just needs to go now, not that a think board have balls to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          What's embarrassing is what came out of your hero's gob after the game last night mate. Take it you haven't seen the 2 interviews he gave?!!
          Haha personally good for him, like i said if i was manager and happened to see this forum and the way alot behave after a great comeback showing great fighting spirit, id be exactly the same, itd be like the rubbing the opposition up the wrong way well done olly and the boys, had me going ballistic after we pulled that back, great stuff

Comment

Yeah thats right just off mid table, relegation beckons, we should get rid now lol
            He should go, yes. But relegation doesn't presently beckon. Unlike last season.......

Comment

Haha personally good for him, like i said if i was manager and happened to see this forum and the way alot behave after a great comeback showing great fighting spirit, id be exactly the same, itd be like the rubbing the opposition up the wrong way well done olly and the boys, had me going ballistic after we pulled that back, great stuff
              Betcha happy we went two down and played s hite, eh?

Comment

Oh well, I tried. Mind you, I do think there’s a very large silent majority out there who would agree with me. Ollie may not be the best, but he’s what we’ve got for better ( v Wolves, Sheffield Utd, Brentford stoppage time) or worse ( Any game at Forest, rest of game v Brentford). That’s what supporting any real time is like!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Shall i do a poll 'who do you hate the most with every inch of your being, jfh or ollie'.
                  Don’t forget the corner flags Kev, they need to be included.
                  Excuse the irony
                  “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                  Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Shall i do a poll 'who do you hate the most with every inch of your being, jfh or ollie'.
                    Leave room to add the next one.

Comment

We actually played ok and was just again one of those nights where the ball just wouldnt fall for us, are you one of these fans that just hinges everything on one game every game? i actually enjoyed the way we played & was frustrating aswell cos everything seem to fall to them! yes im happy we showed great character and didnt give up when most including me thought we`d lost, cue this place blowing up with the ollie out crew, yet low and behold a superb comeback and yet this place has still blew up lol, cos ollie said those that went should of stayed lol, surely youve got thicker skin than that in this day & age?

Comment

And btw what a fooking stupid thing to say, i get behind my team , especially when there trying there hardest, why are you so grumpy as we got a great comeback?

Comment

We actually played ok and was just again one of those nights where the ball just wouldnt fall for us, are you one of these fans that just hinges everything on one game every game? i actually enjoyed the way we played & was frustrating aswell cos everything seem to fall to them! yes im happy we showed great character and didnt give up when most including me thought we`d lost, cue this place blowing up with the ollie out crew, yet low and behold a superb comeback and yet this place has still blew up lol, cos ollie said those that went should of stayed lol, surely youve got thicker skin than that in this day & age?
                          I think we used the word OK differently. It was, as it's been forever, pony last night, largely because we played with no width, with ten men playing Mackie, and with three up front in wretched positions. And, key to our awfulness, as always, no width. With three wingers in the bench. And a seven foot f Acker, eventually, up front. Subs didn't help. But, unusually, didn't make things worse. Bar LuaLua who was as poor as ever. I accept Cousins at RB was probably enforced, but I would have played the kid.

I stayed to the end, so he wasn't coating me off, so I didn't take his comments personally........They prove, however, one more example again, that he's not up to the job. He can't pick a team.......

Comment

I think we used the word OK differently. It was, as it's been forever, pony last night, largely because we played with no width, with ten men playing Mackie, and with three up front in wretched positions. And, key to our awfulness, as always, no width. With three wingers in the bench. And a seven foot f Acker, eventually, up front. Subs didn't help. But, unusually, didn't make things worse. Bar LuaLua who was as poor as ever. I accept Cousins at RB was probably enforced, but I would have played the kid.

I stayed to the end, so he wasn't coating me off, so I didn't take his comments personally........They prove, however, one more example again, that he's not up to the job. He can't pick a team.......
                            When hes brought certain players on there not doing the buisness anyway apart from smith etc, lualua has been very disappointing tbh but he lost his parent not long agao and hasnt hardly played! when i say ok it was a decent performance & good to watch,its a long season & doesnt hinge on just one game, we came back when it looked like we were beat, hopefully this will do us good now confidence wise & the scoring of late goals!

Comment

And btw what a fooking stupid thing to say, i get behind my team , especially when there trying there hardest, why are you so grumpy as we got a great comeback?
                              Don’t like your general term of muppets for people who criticize Holloway, I can assure your after 50 years of being a season ticket holder I am not a muppet,Holloway is a very poor tactician, continually plays players out of position and I am personally sick of his ramblings, they are just garbage.
                              Good luck to you for your blind and I believe misguided loyalty, however chest beating and stupid interviews are not for me.

Comment

You are deluded mate. From where I sat in the ground it looked like we were played off the park and only Smithies brilliance kept us in the game. Starting Mackie and Washington is like playing with 9 men. Fair play to Matt Smith though, we actually looked dangerous when he came on and a goal and an assist is fantastic for a sub....

Comment

Working...
                                X