Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for a truce?

Thought about calling this a New Hope!
    Now when was the last time we scored TWO goals as late as that to rescue a game? There was Derby away that time, but that wasn’t as late and I vaguely recall a home game v Preston, but seriously, in my 60 ( count em) years of actively supporting the Rangers I can’t recall anything to match it.
    In that time, I can remember leaving early twice. Once v Fulham away in the cup when Martyn Busby broke his leg, the other was away at the Amex when the promise of an early escape from the car park was too tempting. Other than that I have always been there to the bitter end.
    So- I don’t blame the thousands who left early last night or the impassioned Olly who berated them for doing so.
    We needed a miracle and we got one. Let’s be thankful and enjoy the Rangers roller coaster together for a few week at least. You never know, this just might be the catalyst we were all hoping for.
    You R’s!

Not for me.

Just want the deluded muppet gone now,

Comment

Spot on. The mature ones are seeing the bigger picture😉

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
        Spot on. The mature ones are seeing the bigger picture��
        And the ones who waste money going every week want him out, useless failed, old fashioned, tactically a joke, now slagging off fans, sacked today would b perfect... will never happen though

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
          Spot on. The mature ones are seeing the bigger picture��
          bigger picture as in getting results through flukes? 5 games without a win (might even be yet another one of our runs of 6 games without winning) conceded 10 in our last 4, sh*t, 53 games and only 16 wins. players who've looked shadows of their former selves in the past few games and a manager who critisizes the fans for leaving early, the same fans who traveled to london on a monday night to sit there in the cold in an overpriced seat whilst we were torn up by brentford. what exactly is the bigger picture or master plan?

Comment

Truce you got to be kidding the guy has lost the plot should be sacked this morning for what he said, any business that somebody who had said anything about the customers like that would be instant dismissal, but TF and the board don't have the boll*cks to do it.

Comment

Like the sentiment but in my view is possibly the worst manager, or certainly one of the worst, over the past 25 years. As others have said has now lost the plot and turned on the fans too. He just needs to go but sadly suspect we will be lumbered with him all season. He is a complete buffoon.

Comment

Shall i do a poll 'who do you hate the most with every inch of your being, jfh or ollie'.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                  bigger picture as in getting results through flukes? 5 games without a win (might even be yet another one of our runs of 6 games without winning) conceded 10 in our last 4, sh*t, 53 games and only 16 wins. players who've looked shadows of their former selves in the past few games and a manager who critisizes the fans for leaving early, the same fans who traveled to london on a monday night to sit there in the cold in an overpriced seat whilst we were torn up by brentford. what exactly is the bigger picture or master plan?
                  The two 6 game runs were consecutive losses mate. You under estimate how bad he is.

Should be shown the door after last night's outburst.

As someone pointed out on another thread, if a member of Air Asia staff were to suggest paying customers don't travel with them again if they weren't happy with some bad service, then I doubt their feet would touch the floor on the way out.

He's a big mouthed, gobby tw@t who has on several occasions embarrassed our club with his ridiculous outbursts. You could possibly find reasons to forgive him if we played half decent football and were getting good results, but to be where we are in this league with the players at his disposal, putting in the sort of performances we have had to endure should be enough for him to be shown the door.

Comment

Needs to go and the sooner the better as his interview has taken the spotlight off of the guys who got us the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Shall i do a poll 'who do you hate the most with every inch of your being, jfh or ollie'.
                      Cant believe i have a look on here & said muppets are all still at it, anybody would think they support another club when you look on here, truelly embarrising and never seen anything like it, i loved seeing us comeback last night and got what we deserved but anybody would think youve walked onto a brentford website with the way some here seem to be fuming lol, can see exactly why ollie reacted how he did, same as looking on here to supposed qpr fans who seem furious we drew and did a great comeback! truelly shocking moaning about ollies reactions instead of chuffed with the comeback, great fighting spirit! uuurrrsss
                      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        Cant believe i have a look on here & said muppets are all still at it, anybody would think they support another club when you look on here, truelly embarrising and never seen anything like it, i loved seeing us comeback last night and got what we deserved but anybody would think youve walked onto a brentford website with the way some here seem to be fuming lol, can see exactly why ollie reacted how he did, same as looking on here to supposed qpr fans who seem furious we drew and did a great comeback! truelly shocking moaning about ollies reactions instead of chuffed with the comeback, great fighting spirit! uuurrrsss
                        I'm not giving Brentford fans the satisfaction of celebrating a draw.

I will however laugh at how they fcked up a win from a virtually impossible to lose situation.

Comment

Should be sacked for having ruined Wszolek alone. I loved to watch him on the wing.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            I'm not giving Brentford fans the satisfaction of celebrating a draw.

I will however laugh at how they fcked up a win from a virtually impossible to lose situation.
                            Yes i know what youre saying mush but fark me its like sharing a board here with the opposition!
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              Yes i know what youre saying mush but fark me its like sharing a board here with the opposition!
                              Only opposition is to Ollie because he plainly can't do the job.

Comment

Working...
                              X