On way home | QPR 2 Brentford 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Luongo was excellent, Washington did well until he got in the box, Mackie was oddly good in the first half at least, Smith changed the game, Smithies was a hero, Robinson was solid in general, Baptiste looked decent, Scowen did fairly well, Bidwell was good... Then you have Cousins who was shocking, Sylla was disappointing, Freeman looked a tad overweight or bloated, and the overall team performance wasn't there, especially in the second half. But those last few minutes were worth that very below par performance, that was a sensational feeling and if football is just an amalgamation of exciting moments, that's gotta be up there for me.

Also couldn't stand that Ryan Woods...
    Christ, we were obviously watching different games mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      message from holloway, stay at home next time.
      Along with you hits.

Comment

Ryan Woods bossed the midfield as always

Comment

Luongo was excellent, Washington did well until he got in the box, Mackie was oddly good in the first half at least, Smith changed the game, Smithies was a hero, Robinson was solid in general, Baptiste looked decent, Scowen did fairly well, Bidwell was good... Then you have Cousins who was shocking, Sylla was disappointing, Freeman looked a tad overweight or bloated, and the overall team performance wasn't there, especially in the second half. But those last few minutes were worth that very below par performance, that was a sensational feeling and if football is just an amalgamation of exciting moments, that's gotta be up there for me.

I am seriously jealous.......

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
            13,800 odd I think. Appalling attendance for a London Derby which I think exactly sums up what the fans think of the club and the football right now
            That's Sky for you. Killing live football.
            The hardcore are still going and like me a lot of them are enjoying seeing us compete in most home games despite a horrible injury list.
            Last edited by CroydonCaptainJack; 28-11-2017, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              Along with you hits.
              When it justifies paying 50 odd quid a match, I will go every week.
              Until the knob head is sacked, I will pick and choose 5 or 6 games to attend.

I'd rather spend the money on my kids than go and be bored to death week after week or be slagged off by the manager after spanking a quarter of my weeks wages on his shyte.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

I am seriously jealous.......
                Lmfao
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

You lot do love a moan. Yes, the performance wasn't there overall but individuals did well. Luongo wasn't involved as much but what he did, he did very well and if you actually fu ckin paid attention to the game, maybe you'd have seen that. Same for Washington, outside the box, he did fine. I'm one of his biggest critics and even I saw a decent performance outside the box
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

You lot do love a moan. Yes, the performance wasn't there overall but individuals did well. Luongo wasn't involved as much but what he did, he did very well and if you actually fu ckin paid attention to the game, maybe you'd have seen that. Same for Washington, outside the box, he did fine. I'm one of his biggest critics and even I saw a decent performance outside the box
                    This is why people on here give you pelters mate. When somebody has the audacity to question your opinion then they clearly weren't paying attention. Well I was paying attention, and aside from Smithies, Robinson and Smith, I didn't see anyone in blue and white do themselves proud tonight!

Comment

Football is a team game and unfortunately, we don't look much of a team. If individuals did well, why haven't we got three points tonight?
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Luongo was excellent
                        1st half he was poor. Conceded possession cheaply on several occasions, and put in a really poor cross when completely unchallenged that went straight out. He improved second half, but to describe him as 'excellent' is way off the mark - but coming from you is hardly surprising considering your weird and profoundly myopic view of him where in your eyes he can never do wrong, even when he has an off game.

Comment

Not sure what game you were watching mate but the only ones in my mind to come out of that with any credit were Smithies, Baptiste and Robinson. And perhaps Smith, Brentford didn't seem to know what hit them when he came on.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            When it justifies paying 50 odd quid a match, I will go every week.
                            Until the knob head is sacked, I will pick and choose 5 or 6 games to attend.

I'd rather spend the money on my kids than go and be bored to death week after week or be slagged off by the manager after spanking a quarter of my weeks wages on his shyte.
                            You don't half moan for someone who hardly ever goes though mate and spend an inordinate amount of time on here doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              This is why people on here give you pelters mate. When somebody has the audacity to question your opinion then they clearly weren't paying attention. Well I was paying attention, and aside from Smithies, Robinson and Smith, I didn't see anyone in blue and white do themselves proud tonight!
                              Bang on.

Also, Luongo and Scowen should pay more attention to Ryan Woods....possibly the best CM in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Bang on.

Also, Luongo and Scowen should pay more attention to Ryan Woods....possibly the best CM in the division.
                                A wonderful player. Unfussy and an amazing passer. Nice guy, too. Calmed Forrest Gump down first half when he was raging at the ref and stopped him getting a booking.

Comment

Working...
                                X