Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: On way home | QPR 2 Brentford 2

1. Default

Originally Posted by Pinkie
    Half our problem the other night was players like mackie not on the same level as freeman finding space to help him, he did really well the other night but then had poor support by ball watching!
    Who persists in picking Mackie

2. Default

Originally Posted by West Acton
    Who persists in picking Mackie
    Its not just mackie though not on the same level!

3. Default

Its not just mackie though not on the same level!
    We agree on this

Then try something different which might bring best out of others which may compliment freeman

4. Default

Originally Posted by FurtiveFox
    Comedy gold! You were away too long.
    Im glad you missed me son

5. Default

We agree on this

Then try something different which might bring best out of others which may compliment freeman
    I agree id go with pav shodipo etc, but a good intelligent player should have good movement naturally and we carry a couple of players that lack that

6. Default

But we don’t know is Shodipo could be answer as given choice of the two between now and end of season he will choose Mackie and the cycle continues. If it’s not Mackie it’s Washington

7. Default

But we don’t know is Shodipo could be answer as given choice of the two between now and end of season he will choose Mackie and the cycle continues. If it’s not Mackie it’s Washington
    Exactly the point ive making as to why ollies been picking mackie as he knows what hes going to get, with shodipo and the other new lad he doesnt know exactly!

8. Default

And pavs forms dipped a little even though id go with pav on the wing and furlong as behind him

And pavs forms dipped a little even though id go with pav on the wing and furlong as behind him
    Don't be so ridiculous. Ollie would never go with playing a winger on the wing. That really would be Dark Ages football.

Originally Posted by FurtiveFox
    Don't be so ridiculous. Ollie would never go with playing a winger on the wing. That really would be Dark Ages football.
    Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
    Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

11. Default

Originally Posted by Stanley
    Huh? He's not even the best midfielder in the championship. Those statistics must be faulty.......

12. Default

77 how many goals has he scored? Did not realise that he had so many shots??

Originally Posted by Rangers77
    Huh? He's not even the best midfielder in the championship. Those statistics must be faulty.......
    Take that up with Sky Sports. It's their graphic

14. Default

Originally Posted by Stanley
    Take that up with Sky Sports. It's their graphic
    I think 77s referring to nas`s luongo being no1! 77s full of em today

I think 77s referring to nas`s luongo being no1!
    I know he was Pinks.

Here's another one that grabbed the eye for the stat lovers: