Holloway post-match interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    We look like rank amatuers. From top to bottom.

#### me these idiots saw Neil Warnock out the door....... Give me strength.

I know. I couldn't understand that decision at the time and stated on here that I would have given him the job until the end of the season. and now those ##### appointed this clown and on a 2 and a half year contract to boot.

I was calling for them to sack him a year ago and appoint Rowett instead, but unfortunately that didn't happen either. Quite frankly I don't have any faith that these clowns will either sack him or appoint a competent replacement should he go.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      They should not have the choice Fernandes can sort this out very easily by outing him based on 27 losses out of 53 games. Not hard and justified.
      many managers get sacked with far better records than that.

Comment

• These people are putting the clubs future at risk by keeping him on as no way can he keep us up.

Comment

These people are putting the clubs future at risk by keeping him on as no way can he keep us up.
          And he'll have loads of excuses

Comment

• Fernandes is and has been the problem at QPR since he rocked up as the mis management of the finances and ffp fine shows but what is more worrying is he seems happy with this idiot in charge. When you wonder why we are in such bad shape as a club then look no further than the man who employs all these people.

Comment

Fernandes is and has been the problem at QPR since he rocked up as the mis management of the finances and ffp fine shows but what is more worrying is he seems happy with this idiot in charge. When you wonder why we are in such bad shape as a club then look no further than the man who employs all these people.
              TF does have even richer co directors. You wonder how they still have any money.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                We look like rank amatuers. From top to bottom.

#### me these idiots saw Neil Warnock out the door....... Give me strength.
                I think the reason for that is that Les knew Neil would want it all done his way and would undermine Les and show him up for the amateur he is. So i think Les put the word in that he didn't fancy Neil back as it would tread all over his toes. I think that is also what happened with Harry too. Les trying to sweet talk TF into believing he could do a better job his way and as soon as TF gave him power he was doing everything he could to #### Harry off and make him walk. Hence the transfer window. I thought Les was doing things for the good of QPR but now i think Les is doing things for the good of Les.

Comment

Fernandes is and has been the problem at QPR since he rocked up as the mis management of the finances and ffp fine shows but what is more worrying is he seems happy with this idiot in charge. When you wonder why we are in such bad shape as a club then look no further than the man who employs all these people.
                  Lets not forget his mate the other Malaysian and the fans hero Amit Bhatia. He has to take his fair share of the blame too. Nothing would of been agreed or signed off without his input and consultation. I accept he wanted full control but he was still a director with a say in things.

Gone very quiet now its not all the razzmatazz of the PL hasn't he. What a shock!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Lets not forget his mate the other Malaysian and the fans hero Amit Bhatia. He has to take his fair share of the blame too. Nothing would of been agreed or signed off without his input and consultation. I accept he wanted full control but he was still a director with a say in things.

Gone very quiet now its not all the razzmatazz of the PL hasn't he. What a shock!
                    I don't understand the whole Mittal thing. Cash and Tango came in, and they followed. Amit and his mate bided their time, then folklore has it they took the initiative and orchestrated the successful push for promotion, effectively brushing Cash and Tango aside. Tony then comes in and despite all their previous success, they stand a side and leave Tony to make all the calls, even though he clearly needed help whilst they still had a major stake in the club (now reduced).

Comment

Working...
                    X