• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    for clarity NUT
    Hahaha sorry couldn't resist

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Just seen the interview. Jesus. What a t osser. Worse than it was described. Taxi for Ian please, Tony.
      Enough to be sacked for?

Comment

What a bunch of sensitive little souls you all are

Surprised your mummies let you out to go to the football where those big nasty men might use profane language or say someting (anything) and offend you.

Get out of your self inflicted umbrage mode you snowflakes!

Comment

Andy Rees is the club's customer relations manager. You might, being a customer, want to share your disgust at the manager's comments with him

andyr@qpr.co.uk

Comment

Here's a question Holloway. Whose fault was it we were 2-0 down to a local rival and playing horrible football? Certainly weren't the fans. It was your fault. The buck stops with you alone. Just be thankful we fluked a draw at the end.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              never mind the clever people who left early, how about the thousands who didn't bother at all
              Post of the thread

Comment

I stayed till the end Ian & your a fu#@ing disgrace. People paid money to watch that load of boll@#ks and are entitled to do what ever they want! You do every fuc@ing game with your team selection!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Enough to be sacked for?
                  Yes. On top of everything else. Especially for yet another faultlessly unadulterated dogs hit of a performance I anticipated when I saw the team.

Comment

Andy Rees is the club's customer relations manager. You might, being a customer, want to share your disgust at the manager's comments with him

andyr@qpr.co.uk
                    He's gonna love you for putting that email address on here tonight mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
                      What a bunch of sensitive little souls you all are

Surprised your mummies let you out to go to the football where those big nasty men might use profane language or say someting (anything) and offend you.

Get out of your self inflicted umbrage mode you snowflakes!
                      I understand each word in that last sentence individually but together it’s like listening to Rab C Nesbitt without subtitles.

Comment

andyr@qpr.co.uk
                        how could i pass up on this fine offer.

many thanks 7s, i will gladly convey my points to Andyr
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

andyr@qpr.co.uk
                          In any other business, a member of staff insulting customers like that would be down the dole office the next morning.
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I think as minimum he needs to be apologising tomorrow or clarifying what he said.

If club don't put him in front of camara tomorrow then there just as guilty

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              He's gonna love you for putting that email address on here tonight mate!

Think Holloway deserves it. Not Andy. I assume someone at the club monitors boards like these, so know what we loons think. But maybe we're just howling at the wind and to each other. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                                I understand each word in that last sentence individually but together it’s like listening to Rab C Nesbitt without subtitles.

see yeee, ya nottin bu a little toerag tha ye arrrrrr.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X