Holloway post-match interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holloway post-match interview

Having a go at the fans was bang out of order! And he said it with venom too. Deluded saying that we played well. If it wasn't for a miracle 2 mins we would of had a 4th poor loss in a row and a 2nd Derby loss at home against to Brentford this season. I've completely gone off him af Really that interview.

Total w anker and a s hit manager.

Comment

It makes no diff at all if there no fans or 100k in the ground, they not on the pitch or making choices from dug out. Just trying to deflect blame for poor management
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

####ing ######## and embarrasment to the club live on tv.

Comment

I really want to punch his face in. And yes Ollie if you're reading this, come at me bro. You are in charge of this shower of sh1te, tell me why the fans should keep backing you. You f ucking hipocritical w@nker.

Comment

Yep he’s not covered himself in glory there. Perhaps if we’d mustered more than 2 shots in 2 games up to that point the fans would have had some hope. He’s made himself look a right prick there. People are sick of paying the most expensive tickets in the division to watch the #### he serves up. Really taken the gloss off of a great fight back. ######

Comment

Been saying the same on the match thread mate. Bang out of order and totally stupid.

He'll have his knuckles wrapped at very least for criticising the ref like that.

And what he thinks he's doing slating the fans like that is beyond me. For starters it's a kick in the teeth for all the fans who pay their hard earned cash to watch the dross he serves up. Secondly, if they do as he suggested and stay home next time, he'll be answering to the board as to why our match day revenues are down the toilet.

The bloke is deluded, and I cannot wait until he's shown the door.

Comment

Disgraceful the way he slagged off the fans, bang out of order, has he forgot we turn up week in week out to watch the dross he keeps serving up, someone at the club needs to pull him for this if time, the so called Teflon DOF or Fernandes, or just sack him and make a lot of people happy.

Comment

That interview will probably lose him the few fans he's got left. Can't see how anyone can defend such an attack. If paying fans want to leave early because of the rubbish served up, they're quite entitled to.

The plonker doesn't seem to understand that he needs to give fans something to watch for 90 mins, not hoping for a fluke at the end.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

That ones on us

Pathetic fans at times. Stay and support till the end!

Ollie’s right.

Comment

Where is Flavio when you need him!

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post

Ollie’s right.
                        Agreed
                        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Me three.
                          Do we leave if we are losing after ten minutes now, just so i know?

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post

Ollie’s right.
                            Disagree. Fans are perfectly entitled to leave early after 90 mins of rubbish and losing 2-0. You might not have had to go straight from work, have a long journey to get there and the same to get home, but plenty have I'm sure.
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

He's a #### can't stand him. Tried giving him chance but he's a total and utter w anker it's killing me going down their knowing this bumpkin, who is totally and utterly clueless is calling the shots, but he thinks he has right questions fans loyalty.

Well you Bristol k ant I'm questioning your ability to do your job!!! once your capable of doing that right then question fans you knob

Comment

Working...
                              X