No announcement yet.

QPR 2 Brentford 2 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robinson and Onuoha can probably play well together if Hall has to retire. Robinson was awesome last night.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Robinson and Onuoha can probably play well together if Hall has to retire. Robinson was awesome last night.
      Thought Robinson was excellent. Certainly didn't deserve to be part of a defence that shipped 2 (avoidable) goals.

Comment

• I do totalky understand so many people want ollie out and like before with jfh are happy for us to lose to gain their wish, BUT i really didnt see them play us off the park.
        We have a badly injured squad, we started with an attacking team and their goal was offside and we hit the bar and had a hhge penalty shout turned down and still didnt lose.
        If that is being played off the park im confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          I do totalky understand so many people want ollie out and like before with jfh are happy for us to lose to gain their wish, BUT i really didnt see them play us off the park.
          We started with an attacking team and their goal was offisde and we hit the bar and had a hhge penalty shout turned down and still didnt lose.
          No way were we played off the park - not one bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Thought Robinson was excellent. Certainly didn't deserve to be part of a defence that shipped 2 (avoidable) goals.
            Indeed he is. Regarding their goals, the first one was offside from what I could see on telly.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• How many wish they were still there to sing and be part of this?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...21433727957579
              Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 28-11-2017, 12:30 PM.

Comment

I do totalky understand so many people want ollie out and like before with jfh are happy for us to lose to gain their wish, BUT i really didnt see them play us off the park.
                We have a badly injured squad, we started with an attacking team and their goal was offside and we hit the bar and had a hhge penalty shout turned down and still didnt lose.
                Exactly, too many taking a dislike to ollie no matter what and coming out with rubbish like we got outplayed
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

No way were we played off the park - not one bit.
                  They just looked more dangerous every time they counter-attacked. A few teams have sussed us out on that

Comment

• Originally posted by Olly View Post
                    They just looked more dangerous every time they counter-attacked. A few teams have sussed us out on that
                    True. Also was amazed that a number of times how much space they were getting.

As a team defensively we are absolutely shocking.

Comment

True. Also was amazed that a number of times how much space they were getting.

As a team defensively we are absolutely shocking.
                      A couple of times there when a cross would have found at least two unmarked in the box, including the one on the overlap

Comment

• The difference between them and us..ONE TOUCH FOOTBALL..Pass and Move..our players want to many touches...How many times does freeman want to beat 3 men and do his Cruyff turn...it slows the game down so much

Comment

• People on here so unhappy with Ollie that we dont even have a man of the match thread in an all time classic finish that even our grand dads have never witnessed before.
                          Cant be the result thats upsetting everyone, cos a Brentford win was voted for by a huge majority.

'Sad times.'

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
                            The difference between them and us..ONE TOUCH FOOTBALL..Pass and Move..our players want to many touches...How many times does freeman want to beat 3 men and do his Cruyff turn...it slows the game down so much
                            Do love it when Freeman mugs someone off though...

Comment

How many wish they were still there to sing and be part of this?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...21433727957579
                              Think this deserves a bump.

Comment

Do love it when Freeman mugs someone off though...
                                Me too. He has proper quick feet.

Comment

Working...
                                X