Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    The second handball?

Never clear cut for me mate. Needed a super slow-mo replay to even see if hit his hand. Can't bank on getting those mate.

More excuses from the manager. We were well beaten tonight and very lucky to get anything from the game.

The manager should be counting his blessings. Not spouting about the ref and coating off the fans. Both will.most likely come back to bit him in the ####.
    That is definitely a handball and his arm is reaching out for it. I can't defend Ollie's interview. He can't moan at fans for leaving early, no one saw that fight back. A really poor performance that he needs to watch back. Delighted with a pt after saying all that
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Nothing to be happy about other than fluking a point.
      Can you not see the manager is utter garbage?
      exactly! anyone thinking that we deserve a point is smoking the same stuff as ollie! i took the missus to this game which cost me an extra 42 quid and even with the ladt minute goals that performance wsn't worth a 10th of what we paid. clueless manager who needs to go, im gobsmacked

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        What a load of nonsense he's chatting. Whining about the ref. Having a pop at the fans for going home early.

For starters, the ref got all the big decisions right. And maybe don't serve up such terrible footy Ollie and the fans might hang around.
        Except for a blatant penalty. Farking #### spends all his time in the gym. Knows nothing about football. ####.
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Go f ack yourself, Ollie.

Comment

• He needs to stop spouting interviews and do some more work on team play tactics etc . When you top 6 and playing well constantly you maybe can talk.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Hes hated. Nothing willl change that.
              Not even the latest ever come back at Loftus road.
              Even that wont change the mood.
              Shame.

Comment

• #flyinghigh
                #grandjob
                #stayathome
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  Well how the fu(k did that happen, defence poor, team playing without any system or plan, nothing going forward, lucky to get away with it, looked like Wimbledon of the 80s lump it forward, Ollie slagging off fans for leaving early too, not sure getting rid of him would make any difference at the moment without a certain DOF gone too , but I'd like them both gone
                  Both have to go I agree. Les is getting an easy ride.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                    Both have to go I agree. Les is getting an easy ride.
                    Bangon richard
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Hes hated. Nothing willl change that.
                      Not even the latest ever come back at Loftus road.
                      Even that wont change the mood.
                      Shame.
                      I enjoyed it
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                        I enjoyed it
                        Me too. Immensely.
                        Mid table club , mid table predictions, mid table draw in an all time classic thrilling ending.
                        No fan of Ollies but i make him right.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          That is definitely a handball and his arm is reaching out for it. I can't defend Ollie's interview. He can't moan at fans for leaving early, no one saw that fight back. A really poor performance that he needs to watch back. Delighted with a pt after saying all that
                          Mate, at real speed I thought it hit the guys chest. With the benefit of slow motion and a close up, you can see it's hit the guys arm.

It's 50/50 whether you get given them in my opinion.

For the manager to go on TV and say the standard of refereeing ain't good enough, he really wants to have a better reason than that. There's a good chance the FA will have him up on that, and he'll be bang to rights.

Fernandes should also be on the phone to him tomorrow asking for explanations as to why he told the fans that went home early to stay home next time. We've got enough problems without the manager goading fans not to show up.
                          Last edited by Tarbie; 27-11-2017, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• Glad with the point but IH has to go and what he said after the game about the fans, he should be sacked.

Comment

• Holloway can f uck off. He's a s hit manager and every game which passes proves it more

Don't let two minutes of 94 camouflage what went on tonight we were rubbish and rudderless from the dugout. Anyone who is happy with that effort is part of the problem

This feels exactly like the end of his last tenure quicker it ends the better

Comment

• By no means a classic but we got a point,given the injuries we have
                                it was a good point the handball a definite penalty and hit the bar.

Not defending IH but given the above and what he has to work with
                                a much better result than i expected but the shortcomings are there for everybody to see.

Unfortunately thats where we are and i dont think IH will get the sack even if some think
                                he deserves it.

If he did get the sack who realistically would you put forward to replace him as people
                                say be careful what you wish for.

IH not perfect but taking everything into consideration he isnt going anywhere
                                get used to it

Comment

Working...
                                X