Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreadful and spineless

Comment

• Sick and tired of this s Hi t we are hopeless things cant continue. Red and white twa ts loving every minute what are we loving? Team no manager no board no whats left

Comment

• Scowens worst game this season

Comment

• I'll tell you what. Ollie IS consistent. He really does like all these losing runs.

Comment

• And therein lies the problem. No urgency to do anything but breathe air. The big issue now is when Ollie loses the locker room, if in fact he hasn't already.
            Originally posted by Shania View Post
            He can say that his best defenders are injured. His position is safe, I think.

Comment

• Wheres the pressing game?

Comment

• So we're on another ollie run. Great.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Tarbie. They are coached to play like they do. What the #### can bircham coach you to do? Drink tea and eat cakes
                  The management and coaching isn't good enough, that's clear. But a few players out there need to take some accountability. Freeman hasn't beaten the first man on countless corners tonight and given it away cheaply a few times as well. Washington and Luongo, I've barely noticed they're on the pitch. You need more from your attacking players than that.

Smith's done alright when he came on. Shame Ollie took off our biggest goal threat to accomodate him.

Worried where we go from here. I'm guessing it's toxic in the stadium right now!

Comment

• IMO, we should have played 4--4-2 instead. With Wzsolek on one of the wings.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Fu ckin' well Sickens me to watch us become nothing but 3rd string fluffers being casually pumped up the anal tract yet again on Brenturds casting couch. whipped mutts.
                      Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

https://twitter.com/DiscoDroid

Comment

• Imagine how toothless we would be with Smith

Comment

• Ollie thanks but fu ck off

Comment

• The real problem is the game has moved on so much and poor old Ian hasn't. He not only bring manager who hasn't but some have bigger better squads that drag them through
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Should've kept Warnock but sone daft kants on here weren't having that.

Meanwhile in Cardiff.. ...

We're a shambles run by amateurs.

Comment

• Tarbie. The style of play is ####ing Watford 1980's style and that needd to change.

Comment

Working...
                                X