No announcement yet.

Is ollie on borrowed time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I take that players can never take a team down even if they just go through the motions , we've seen players out clubing it after being religated , we even wetnessed players taking the Micky out of Peter crouch for crying when we were religated , it can't all be down to the manager

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      it can't all be down to the manager
      Absolutely.

I, at least, have always made it clear what is down to the manager, what is down to the players, and what is down to the board.

Each have their role to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Did look like he had a ruck with the players in his interview after the game.
        If a manager loses the dressing room he goes, especially after 4 defeats on the trot.
        Monday could be his last game , it wouldnt be a shock.
        I'm surprised by your post, would have taught you would stick to your predictions and support of holloway. I expect we will lose on Monday again but luckily other relegation results went our way today

Comment

Bit of perspective: We beat the league leaders Wolves and Sheffield Utd at home, lost away to Nottingham Forest, narrowly lost to automatic promotion chasers Villa, then lost away to an excellent Derby side who've just tonked Middlesbrough 0-3 away. In a topsy turvy league where very few games are a gimme, we're doing okay. Beat Brentford and we're still on course for mid to lower mid table finish, as we have been all season. After we win, it's all jubilation and crack the champagne on here, then we lose a couple and it's suicide watch.

At the start of the season the majority on here predicted relegation or relegation battle. So we're doing better than people's expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            I'm surprised by your post, would have taught you would stick to your predictions and support of holloway. I expect we will lose on Monday again but luckily other relegation results went our way today
            Im just saying if hes lost the dressing room he will be sacked. Course im sticking with my prediction.

Comment

And we have dropped points against Bolton Sunderland burton Barnsley and Millwall all sides struggling. If we could beat these sides we would be right up there.

Personally rather beat sides were in direct competition with so we can influence our own destiny then beat wolves etc who although in same division are in different competition

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                I hope he will get the sack as soon as possible.
                That's the spirit

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  Bit of perspective: We beat the league leaders Wolves and Sheffield Utd at home, lost away to Nottingham Forest, narrowly lost to automatic promotion chasers Villa, then lost away to an excellent Derby side who've just tonked Middlesbrough 0-3 away. In a topsy turvy league where very few games are a gimme, we're doing okay. Beat Brentford and we're still on course for mid to lower mid table finish, as we have been all season. After we win, it's all jubilation and crack the champagne on here, then we lose a couple and it's suicide watch.

At the start of the season the majority on here predicted relegation or relegation battle. So we're doing better than people's expectations.

Comment

Good post

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      And we have dropped points against Bolton Sunderland burton Barnsley and Millwall all sides struggling. If we could beat these sides we would be right up there.

Personally rather beat sides were in direct competition with so we can influence our own destiny then beat wolves etc who although in same division are in different competition
                      #MiniLeague

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Im just saying if hes lost the dressing room he will be sacked. Course im sticking with my prediction.
                        he needed to be got rid of last summer after those 6 defeats in a row, TWICE!

If he has lost the dressing room then he needs to be removed and a temporary manager needs to be installed until the summer.

Tell dof les, his last job is to clear out knobheads draws and fark off himself.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                          That's the spirit
                          Sorry I agree. My spirit is not high at all! But how do you look at our situaton? Would you give Olli money to spend a new players if he persist on playing them out of position? I`m sure wouldn`t give him any
                          Last edited by Shania; 26-11-2017, 12:55 PM.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

If there is any truth in him losing the dressing room then the countdown has started as no manager in the modern game survives that.

Comment

Get what you're saying Hubs. Problem for me is that we go into far too many games with no chance of winning. Side that Ollie turned out on Tuesday was a joke. And it weren't cos we were short, he had players available that could have won that game.

Ain't up for sacking the manager just for the sake of it, but Ollie is asking for it in my opinion!
                              Last edited by Tarbie; 25-11-2017, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Luckily we didn't lose much ground today with results going our way. Hopefully the bottom sides keep playing worse than we are. Brentford are motoring compared to us and I'm hoping for no more than a 1-0 loss on Monday to keep the gap, goal difference could be crucial.

Comment

Working...
                                X