Is ollie on borrowed time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Fark me, let me crack the champagne open in that case Pinks!
    Good lad, knew you could see the light
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Good lad, knew you could see the light
      To be honest mate, I don't really have an issue with the current league position. Pre-season, I thought it actually might have been worse by now.

But (and this a huge but), I've now seen what this group of players are capable of when they show up and are set-up properly. I've also seen how pony the bottom half of this league is this year. We're better than our current league position, and worryingly we are moving backwards. If we get drawn into a relegation battle this year it would be criminal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        To be honest mate, I don't really have an issue with the current league position. Pre-season, I thought it actually might have been worse by now.

But (and this a huge but), I've now seen what this group of players are capable of when they show up and are set-up properly. I've also seen how pony the bottom half of this league is this year. We're better than our current league position, and worryingly we are moving backwards. If we get drawn into a relegation battle this year it would be criminal!
        Exactly as i see it Tarbie. This group of players do fight for everything and shouldn't be anywhere near relegation but for some reason we just seem to set up wrongly at the start of games against teams we should be beating, Burton, Milwall, Brentford, Bolton, Barnsley etc, same as last season. I don't believe we will get relegated, just as i didn't last season but we seem to have this self destruct button in the lesser games which keeps dragging us back into the lower reaches rather than be what we are a upper mid table team.

Comment

Working...
        X