Is ollie on borrowed time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is ollie on borrowed time

Was with a customer who sponsors a player yesterday reckons big ding dong after Derby loss with a senior player questioning his team selection which didn't go down well, but if true he's only saying what everybody is thinking in my opinion.

Means nothing I wouldn't think,a rumour,nothing more,there will be plenty of them. If Holloway is to be sacked it will be the board who will decide and they will do so based on results and how seriously in trouble we are,not because of "a dispute in the dressing room after a defeat". Personally unless we have a decent guy lined up I wouldn't sack Holloway ,he has the brain of a pea but the heart of a lion. Bees at home is a massive game for us,we really can't afford to lose it,a bad defeat would definitely heap the pressure on him.

Comment

Brentford saw the end of Ramsey. Could be deja vu Monday.

Comment

I sponsored a player years back. I wasn't privy to any inside information. Load of ########.

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
          I sponsored a player years back. I wasn't privy to any inside information. Load of ########.
          Just what I was thinking mate.

Plausible that there might have been an argument though. If I was any 1 of the 3 strikers sat on the bench, I'd be hugely critical of how we set up on Tuesday.

Will be interesting to see the fall out if we do get turned over by Brentford again. I think it will be the last straw for a number of fans.
          Last edited by Tarbie; 25-11-2017, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Just what I was thinking mate.

Plausible that there might have been an argument though. If I was any 1 of the 3 strikers sat on the bench, I'd be hugely critical of how we set up on Tuesday.

Will be interesting to see the fall out if we do get turned over by Brentford again. I think it will be the last straw for a number of fans.
            IF we get beat by that lot at our gaff AGAIN, he HAS to step down...no ifs, no buts. Especially after his infamous ‘we need to be more like Brentford’ comment, f.uckwit. The place will be f.uckin toxic. It’ll also be 4 losses on the spin to sit neatly alongside the 2 x 6 consecutive losses last season. No team should accept that...and no other club would. Having said all that I’m expecting a resounding victory to kick start our season. COYRs!!!!!

Comment

agree with Northolt on this. Any defeat by them and Holloway needs to be shown the door
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I hope he will get the sack as soon as possible.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Did look like he had a ruck with the players in his interview after the game.
                  If a manager loses the dressing room he goes, especially after 4 defeats on the trot.
                  Monday could be his last game , it wouldnt be a shock.

Comment

OK, but Olli is the problem, not the players,imo.^^
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

There should have been an almighty tear up at Derby between some players and management , Bidwell Baptise and lynch with almost a 1000 games between them they criminally left the back door open that lead to the opening goat in added time like bunch of amateurs
                      Never in a million years was that goal down to the manager if our defenders use half of their brains we would have gone in at h t nil nil
                      Last edited by dogsrrs; 25-11-2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        There should have been an almighty tear up at Derby between some players and management , Bidwell Baptise and lynch with almost a 1000 games between them they criminally left the back door open that lead to the opening goat in added time like bunch of amateurs
                        Never in a million years was that goal down to the manager if our defenders use half of their brains we would have gone in at h t nil nil
                        But could it be that the set up worked to their disadvantage? Just a tought. But anyway, I see what your saying: Those players you mentioned above are routined players...
                        Last edited by Stanley; 25-11-2017, 03:22 PM. Reason: fixed quote
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Doesn't explain his record since his second coming. Has been abysmal. Any other club would have him out. Almost comical.

Comment

Totally agree and it has become a real obsession to blame it all on managers these days. Players can keep not turning up and completely go under the radar, whether that's being played out of position or lack of motivation. Yes Warnock wouldn't put up with it but most managers need something back and its time the players earnt some of their vast salaries. Nedum has made a career of box standard performances so is that every manager he's played under at fault?
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                              Doesn't explain his record since his second coming. Has been abysmal. Any other club would have him out. Almost comical.
                              Ok are you saying that we we shouldn't have gone in nil nil at half time we didn't was it down to the manager or his defenders being cought out by their goal keeper punting the out the ball himself looking to get the ball up field to go in nil nil , as I said our defenders have played about a 1000 games , if you was playing over at the scrubs on a Sunday morning you would cover your defence in added time and be looking to kick the ball as far out of play as you can

Comment

Working...
                              X