Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Young Rangers fan murdered

1. Default

Originally Posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    Yet another mindless, senseless, pointless murder of a young life in London.

Knife crime is literally an epidemic now but don't worry the Mayor of London is worrying about the air and people being gender neutral tolerant
    Evil is as evil does. Getting to grips with the feral animals who commit these crimes is the pressing issue of our time. At present they aren't frightened of the law. They have to be terrified of it. Fifty years of criminal justice liberalism has much to answer for.

2. Default

This. I feel for this young guy’s family. I can’t imagine what they must be going through.

RIP you young Ranger at heart. My thoughts goes out to his family.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

5. Default

RIP

seems the latest info is this is a war with rayners lane,so what that means i dont know,in the real world it dosnt matter who you are at war with,violence is very ugly,and us older ones are mortified by the thought that someone has run a samari sword through a beautifull person,a life has been wasted,and life is the most precous gift
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Originally Posted by qprted
    seems the latest info is this is a war with rayners lane,so what that means i dont know,in the real world it dosnt matter who you are at war with,violence is very ugly,and us older ones are mortified by the thought that someone has run a samari sword through a beautifull person,a life has been wasted,and life is the most precous gift
    Its all over this ted.
    http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/...llahi-13717579

Video of the mum, its so sad. All the Rangers stuff in the tribute at the scene as well.
    Minutes silence on 18 minutes tomorrow night as well.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/..._Click_FBshare