QPR goal machine Jardel tops U18 scoring charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR goal machine Jardel tops U18 scoring charts

Nigerian prodigy Jardel Francis-Adeyinka is statistically the leading marksman in the whole of the U18 Professional Development League.

Born January 16, 2000, the striker has been in rampant form in the league, scoring ten goals to top the goalscoring table, ahead of a quartet of players Ryan Cassidy, Jack Clarke, Antoine Semenyo and Luke Walsh, who have nine goals apiece.

So far, the highlight of Francis-Adeyinka's season was his hat-trick against Crewe Alexandra on 26 August.The 17-year-old tallied a brace against Bristol City and bagged goals against Bolton Wanderers, Cardiff City, Colchester United and Charlton Athletic.

The precocious talent joined Queens Park Rangers from Fulham in 2014 and recorded 3 goals in 20 matches last term.

Read more: http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=25562

Best hope Hollowhead gets nowhere near him then.

Probably play him wingback anyway.

Comment

Should be safe enough then - I don't think we've anyone called Hollowhead on the staff.

Comment

Wonder if he can play wing back?

Comment

Great to see good young players coming through. I know lots on here don't like him, but Ramsey is brilliant when it comes to bringing kids through the system. I really hope in a few years time we can see a team made up predominantly of players that have come up from the U18's and U23's.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Great to see good young players coming through. I know lots on here don't like him, but Ramsey is brilliant when it comes to bringing kids through the system. I really hope in a few years time we can see a team made up predominantly of players that have come up from the U18's and U23's.
            That's the plan isn't it. I totally understand people's frustrations about the first team but the work the club are doing away from that is absolutely superb.

Comment

Does Chris Ramsey play players out of position ?

Comment

Start him Monday night...

Comment

In hindsight perhaps Ramsey got treated to harshly. Better then JFH and Ollie

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    In hindsight perhaps Ramsey got treated to harshly. Better then JFH and Ollie
                    i don't think he was tbh, with the squad we had we should have been doing much better. he was never cut out to be a manager but as a youth coach theres few better than him in the country imo. we're lucky to have him here i think we can all agree that our young rs are looking their most promising for over 20 years

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                      i don't think he was tbh, with the squad we had we should have been doing much better. he was never cut out to be a manager but as a youth coach theres few better than him in the country imo. we're lucky to have him here i think we can all agree that our young rs are looking their most promising for over 20 years
                      Couldnt agree more.

Comment

Qpr..................... goal machine?

stick him in the first team and that will soon change.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                          i don't think he was tbh, with the squad we had we should have been doing much better. he was never cut out to be a manager
                          Think we still had a fractious squad which included a number of want away players. Agree he is better as a coach but I think he probably did as well as most could have under the circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            Think we still had a fractious squad which included a number of want away players. Agree he is better as a coach but I think he probably did as well as most could have under the circumstances.
                            with the benefit of hindsight agree. Was on a hiding to nothing. Would have him over Ollie any day although to be fair I have my deaf and blind rabbit primed for the manager's role anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                              with the benefit of hindsight agree. Was on a hiding to nothing. Would have him over Ollie any day although to be fair I have my deaf and blind rabbit primed for the manager's role anyway!
                              Out of interest, how exactly do you prime a deaf and dumb rabbit, does he read Braille ?
                              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                              Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                              X