Winter transfer, twitter and rumour thread 17/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    How a player like that is worth 7m quid is beyond me mate. Makes my blood boil a bit that that we are being bent over for FFP violations, when very virtually every club in the top 2 divisions are doing far worse this season!
    Was just about to reply to you tarbs about bournnemouth in the prem will be in trouble if they come down, thinking they was in the bottom 3 last i looked & cant believe theres 4 points from 10th to the bottom 3! wow never seen that before in the prem!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Bournemouth face a fine of £7.6m which is under the new rules and published in their club accounts. They won't be buying Jack Marriot if they are relegated that's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
        Bournemouth face a fine of £7.6m which is under the new rules and published in their club accounts. They won't be buying Jack Marriot if they are relegated that's all.
        This is the thing. We fell foul of the FFP laws when the penalties were at their most severe. Most reasonable organisations would look at the penalty we are being faced with and say that it's clearly heavy handed. This is proven by the fact the laws in the interpretation that we are being held to were deemed unworkable, and relaxed the following season.

I think the football league are just making an example of us. I think they are annoyed they were unable to punish us more severely for the whole Ale Faurlin thing, and they hated seeing us chuck our money around in the 2 or 3 seasons following that!

Comment

This is the thing. We fell foul of the FFP laws when the penalties were at their most severe. Most reasonable organisations would look at the penalty we are being faced with and say that it's clearly heavy handed. This is proven by the fact the laws in the interpretation that we are being held to were deemed unworkable, and relaxed the following season.

I think the football league are just making an example of us. I think they are annoyed they were unable to punish us more severely for the whole Ale Faurlin thing, and they hated seeing us chuck our money around in the 2 or 3 seasons following that!
          Second para, good point that.

Comment

Nobody gives a flying fark about queens park rangers except us. Theres no vendetta. We just always seem to break the rules.
            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 25-01-2018, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• Not transfer related (then most of the other posts aren't either ),but was watching an episode of "little britan" last night where the 2 "ladies" come across kids playing soccer in the park and the david Walliams "lady" said she used to play left back for QPR ,don't remember her playing for us ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                Not transfer related (then most of the other posts aren't either ),but was watching an episode of "little britan" last night where the 2 "ladies" come across kids playing soccer in the park and the david Walliams "lady" said she used to play left back for QPR ,don't remember her playing for us ?
                at least we know the next inductee to the forever rs

Comment

• http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...-couins-260118

borough after cousins apparently

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger
                    Tommy walliams.

"Square it Tommy..."

Jesus Tommy square it.....horrific decision that was

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                      I'm sure most of that 'speculation' comes from sh!tty journalists reading this forum

Comment

• Where are the rumours about a transfer?!?!

Comment

• I like cousins and think there is a better player in him then he has showed but he’s either injured or played out of position. Like Washington some moves just don’t work out. Worth holding on to but if money was right so be it

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            I like cousins and think there is a better player in him then he has showed but he’s either injured or played out of position. Like Washington some moves just don’t work out. Worth holding on to but if money was right so be it
                            Because he is being played out of position? We should sell Olli instead,imo.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Westy. They reckon 1 million only! Would sum us up as a club right now to let him go for that.

Comment

• Our best player,.
                                If we sell him we should hold a 'get the board out' protest.

Comment

Working...
                                X