Winter transfer, twitter and rumour thread 17/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
    Also regarding Ramsey I believe the timing was wrong with his appointment and had we got it right, he could go on to becoming a very successful manager, if given the chance again.
    Have no idea if he would have gone onto be successful but agree he was on a hiding to nothing. Came across as an intelligent guy, good reputation as a coach, seemed to have support of players.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Ginge your an intelligent poster come on mate. It don’t happen over night players (not all I give you) in my view are showing themselves now. Join club in early teens hitting 19/20 now kakay another one

I’m not saying he deserves all credit as Ramsey has picked up where he left off and ran with it taking it to another level but early shoots of recovery in my opinion were sown by him
      No I get you, but just think of how long he was here and how many came through? Barely any really, yet people call for him to come back, not just on here. It baffles me.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        No I get you, but just think of how long he was here and how many came through? Barely any really, yet people call for him to come back, not just on here. It baffles me.
        He is a nice bloke though

Comment

• back to the transfer rumours................

Reports in Pawel Wszolek’s native Poland say Legia Warsaw are looking to sign the winger from QPR.

ADVERTISING

Wszolek moved to Loftus Road on a permanent deal a year ago after impressing while on loan.

Legia Warsaw, who sold his compatriot Ariel Borysiuk to QPR in 2016, have been made aware of Borysiuk’s availability as the midfielder is not in R’s boss Ian Holloway’s plans.

Reports in Poland, however, say it is Wszolek the club are keen to sign.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...wszolek-180118
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

So non of these kids we’re talking by about were with us from early teens when Gallen was about and breaking in now?? Sterling one of his who club made decent return on. Furlong??
            Saw mentioned the other day that it certainly wasnt gallen that found sterling, think saw it on west london sports.
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
              He is a nice bloke though
              Well I can't deny that one Bill
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

So non of these kids we’re talking by about were with us from early teens when Gallen was about and breaking in now?? Sterling one of his who club made decent return on. Furlong??
                Furlong and Sterling are probably the only ones of note in recent times BUT to be fair the youth set up was not what it is now. We're picking up a lot of youth from other clubs and while Ramsey deserves credit, so do LF and the scouts for their part in this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  back to the transfer rumours................

Reports in Pawel Wszolek’s native Poland say Legia Warsaw are looking to sign the winger from QPR.

ADVERTISING

Wszolek moved to Loftus Road on a permanent deal a year ago after impressing while on loan.

Legia Warsaw, who sold his compatriot Ariel Borysiuk to QPR in 2016, have been made aware of Borysiuk’s availability as the midfielder is not in R’s boss Ian Holloway’s plans.

Reports in Poland, however, say it is Wszolek the club are keen to sign.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...wszolek-180118
                  Bit divided on this. Would probably thrive in a team that plays him as an out and out winger. On the other hand, I'd like to see Wheeler first choice on that right side.

Comment

• our youth coach takes up job at forest..........

Phil Spencer

@PhilSpenc23
                    Former QPR man Simon Ireland reportedl yset to move to Nottingham Forest as part of coaching team #QPR https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...eland-14186772

Comment

• @SportsPeteO
                      Nottingham Forest boss Aitor Karanka is set to add Queens Park Rangers coach Simon Ireland to his coaching team at the City Ground. #NFFC #QPR http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/01/22...coach-ireland/

Comment

@SportsPeteO
                        Nottingham Forest boss Aitor Karanka is set to add Queens Park Rangers coach Simon Ireland to his coaching team at the City Ground. #NFFC #QPR http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/01/22...coach-ireland/
                        Good. If our defence and "creative" players are anything to go by then there is fck all evidence of him doing anything worthwhile at QPR.

Comment

Reports in Pawel Wszolek’s native Poland
                          Casualty of Ollies obsession with WBs

Comment

• Danny Rowe has left this morning, under 23 player
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                              Danny Rowe has left this morning, under 23 player
                              Is this the biggest clear out ever?
                              Has to be the biggest mid season clear out if it aint the biggest ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Is this the biggest clear out ever?
                                Has to be the biggest mid season clear out if it aint the biggest ever
                                Great news,fewer faces to feed,and where ever we finish the season at least we will have a low wage bill,I bet the cleaning lady is worried !

Comment

Working...
                                X