No announcement yet.

Winter transfer, twitter and rumour thread 17/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think we could attract Gary monk or Simon Grayson here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
      Do you think we could attract Gary monk or Simon Grayson here?
      No

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Until they look at the squad and the transfer budget.
        I wouldn't have thought there's much of a budget at Lincoln or Shrewsbury either to be honest,Plus our younger players would be of a better standard than what they are used to.

Comment

Do you think we could attract Gary monk or Simon Grayson here?
          Grayson certainly.

Comment

I wouldn't have thought there's much of a budget at Lincoln or Shrewsbury either to be honest,Plus our younger players would be of a better standard than what they are used to.
            Budget is only really comparative to the league you are in. I bet most clubs in the lower leagues have small budgets whereas we are competing with clubs that can spend £15m on one player.

Comment

• Money does not guarantee anything especially in the wrong hands.
              Good coaching and a clear tactical plan is more important,If you have a good scouting system you don't have to spend a fortune.
              Plenty of clubs use the Loan market to their advantage,We have a millionaire owner and have got dramatically worse over his tenure,Tell me what other club does that happen to ffs.

Comment

Money does not guarantee anything especially in the wrong hands.
                Good coaching and a clear tactical plan is more important,If you have a good scouting system you don't have to spend a fortune.
                Plenty of clubs use the Loan market to their advantage,We have a millionaire owner and have got dramatically worse over his tenure,Tell me what other club does that happen to ffs.
                What do you think we`re trying to do? and by doing it doesnt mean it improves over night either!
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  What do you think we`re trying to do? and by doing it doesnt mean it improves over night either!
                  Well I think you missed my point there Mr Holloway,The point being Good coaching and a clear tactical plan.
                  That's something the current clowns couldn't do if there lives depended on it.

Comment

Overnight? Your hero has been here 14 months and we have got worse. A half sensible manager would be getting more out of this team. Wollie is the village idiot of football managers.

Comment

Money does not guarantee anything especially in the wrong hands.
                      Portsmouth
                      Crystal palace
                      Southampton
                      All had my millionaire owners all wound up broke in the recent past and all have had to do what we are trying to do

Comment

• i thought this was a rumour/transfer thread? i log on and see there is a few more posts and think are we linked with someone and then find more and more posts bout how #### holloway and the team are ! plenty of other threads for that !

Comment

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                          i thought this was a rumour/transfer thread? i log on and see there is a few more posts and think are we linked with someone and then find more and more posts bout how #### holloway and the team are ! plenty of other threads for that !
                          Never have too many threads for that!

Besides doubt much will happen transfer wise so need something to pad it out with.

Comment

Yes but it should improve over 13 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                              Yes but it should improve over 13 months.
                              Davie never mind about thirteen months theres been three years of stagnating Dross

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                                I have heard on good authority there is no cash to bring anyone in.
                                WOW,we have a new "walkonby" people !!

Comment

Working...
                                X