Is this the biggest clear out ever?
    Has to be the biggest mid season clear out if it aint the biggest ever
    Eat your heart out DFS !

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Eat your heart out DFS !
      LOL

Comment

• I know this will have set some screaming abuse at me but think the manager is doing a great job off the pitch this hard line is well overdue five previous windows and the dross stayed , we will have better quality playing staff on a far lower wage bill next June , look and learn Rack and Stack !

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          I know this will have set some screaming abuse at me but think the manager is doing a great job off the pitch this hard line is well overdue five previous windows and the dross stayed , we will have better quality playing staff on a far lower wage bill next June , look and learn Rack and Stack !
          Clear out of youth set up will have nothing to do with him

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Clear out of youth set up will have nothing to do with him
            Why I don't get that mate ? He must have a say

Comment

I know this will have set some screaming abuse at me but think the manager is doing a great job off the pitch this hard line is well overdue five previous windows and the dross stayed , we will have better quality playing staff on a far lower wage bill next June , look and learn Rack and Stack !
              Looking at everyone who is being linked with moves away, I'm starting to worry that we may go too far with this clear out!

Comment

hes done good at bringing players in like freeman, scowen and baptiste among others but his coaching staff are awful, i dunno what bircham does other than high five the players whilst curtis fleming has done nothing for us defensively.

Comment

Why I don't get that mate ? He must have a say
                  Youth coaches all over seen by DOF and Ramsey not Ollie he’s manager of 1st team and would say Ramsey has final say on any youth players released

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Youth coaches all over seen by DOF and Ramsey not Ollie he’s manager of 1st team and would say Ramsey has final say on any youth players released
                    I'm sure he would have a look to see what's being let go if he sees something he likes as manager surely he can overrule a decision , but wasn't this latest player leaving an under 23

Comment

Holloway has been a godsend, just pray he will not be snapped up by a bigger club,convinced if he stays we have a fighting chance of staying up

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        Holloway has been a godsend, just pray he will not be snapped up by a bigger club,convinced if he stays we have a fighting chance of staying up
                        You pi$$ed?

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                          You pi$$ed?
                          No he's trying to be sarcastic, like it's clever or something.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Another youngster released today. Dan Derbyshire

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                              Another youngster released today. Dan Derbyshire
                              Another player released that is behind oteh, Smyth and eze.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                No he's trying to be sarcastic, like it's clever or something.
                                No,he was right,I was pissed,don't even remember sending that post��

Comment

Working...
                                X