Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    On the fence for this one.

Darnell hasn’t really showed anything special with his chances, however I think he still has potential.

Comes down to whether Ollie believes he’ll come good, or if a decent offer is made.
    Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

• Furlong perfect person for me on right if we’re going play wing backs

Comment

Disagree. If there prepared and managed well what we have should stay up. If we as couple of astute signings great if we don’t not going lose any sleep. Times of us signing four and five a window have gone
        I was kidding mate.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          So 26 pages on players we will possibility bringing in and still not a single player,all only players leaving leading to "more good news "threads,and we have 9 point gap so "obviously " we don't need any more players for our final 19 games, maybe I'm the only one,but I don't 100% agree
          You have to look at the big picture mate. We are hamstrung by FFP, transfers are expensive at the moment, and it's always hard to pick up decent players in the January window.

Rather than take a roll of the dice on more mediocre players on a budget (think Wheeler, Borysiuk, Goss etc.), why not put a bit of faith in our youth system. In Ramsey we have one of the best guys in the business at developing young players. This is proved by the quality of the young players coming through. Personally I've been more impressed by Smyth, Chair and Oteh than I have by the vast majority of supposed first teamers we've signed in the last 2 windows.

We have a 9 point buffer, of course this doesn't make us immune to relegation. But there are some really rotten teams below us, and it would take quite a capitulation from us to see us relegated. Give the kids a go, save our limited funds til the summer in my opinion.
          Last edited by Tarbie; 18-01-2018, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            You have to look at the big picture mate. We are hamstrung by FFP, transfers are expensive at the moment, and it's always hard to pick up decent players in the January window.

Rather than take a roll of dice on more mediocre players on a budget (think Wheeler, Borysiuk, Goss etc.), why not put a bit of faith in our youth system. In Ramsey we have one of the best guys in the business at developing young players. This is proved by the quality of the young players coming through. Personally I've been more impressed by Smyth, Chair and Oteh than I have by the vast majority of supposed first teamers we've signed in the last 2 windows.

We have a 9 point buffer, of course this doesn't make us immune to relegation. But there are some really rotten teams below us, and it would take quite a capitulation from us to see us relegated. Give the kids a go, save our limited funds til the summer in my opinion.
            Still have nightmares about our end to last season. Huge gamble to rely on too many youngsters.

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
              Still have nightmares about our end to last season. Huge gamble to rely on too many youngsters.
              Exactly this. All very well giving youngsters a go, but dont chuck em in the deep end and rely on them. All time ollys in charge thats the sort of dicision/gamble he's always likely to make.... for me can't rely on makie/ CW/cylla ect for goals as Ive seen too many times them not find the back of the net (couple of wins dont suddenly give me memory loss)... Like i said dont mind giving youngsters a go but dont rely on them! For me, IF possible,a striker is top of the list.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• The board obviously wants as few senior players as possible and to upgrade all the kids to save money,and hope that they keep us up this season. If that happens ( we stay up),is it more of the same for next season and the one after that,season objective=survival with no money to spend

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  The board obviously wants as few senior players as possible and to upgrade all the kids to save money,and hope that they keep us up this season. If that happens ( we stay up),is it more of the same for next season and the one after that,season objective=survival with no money to spend
                  Until FFP is resolved, yes. Doubt that'll take more than 6-12 months though.

Comment

• Prohouly, along with two other youngsters, set to be released according to Dave Mc

Comment

• @QPRFC
                      �� Simon Ireland has left his position as Head of Coaching in the #QPR Academy.

▶️ http://qprng.rs/IrelandDeparts
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        Prohouly, along with two other youngsters, set to be released according to Dave Mc
                        shame... thought prohouly might turn into a useful player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          @QPRFC
                          �� Simon Ireland has left his position as Head of Coaching in the #QPR Academy.

▶️ http://qprng.rs/IrelandDeparts
                          Perfect opportunity to bring Steve Gallen home who do great job in past with kids

Comment

Furlong perfect person for me on right if we’re going play wing backs
                            This. Furlong isn't the problem, just needs working on.

Comment

Perfect opportunity to bring Steve Gallen home who do great job in past with kids
                              Have heard this about him over the years but we didn't bring anyone through! I appreciate his support would have been rank but at same time would have expected a few.

Comment

Furlong perfect person for me on right if we’re going play wing backs
                                Same for me, i rate the lad, we know he makes the odd error but he gets forward and gives us a lift, and hes quite fast and can head a ball
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X