Winter transfer, twitter and rumour thread 17/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    Traditionally we have always been a stepping stone club for both players and managers, even in our old Premiership days. Bald Eagle, El Tel, Gerry etc on manager side and any number of players. Probably that is our realistic place in the footballing world.
    thats how i'd like us to be tbh. i'm 24 so didn't experience the same football and players as most other people here but whenever i've read of the hand we've had in players careers like gerry francis, seaman, paul parker and les ferdinand its something to be quite proud of. all of them were great players in their day and the fact that a small team like ours played a major role in developing them is quite impressive, i'd love for us to become like that again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Quite revved about the hendon player.
      We have to be lucky with a player once in our lives aint we. Come on, this is the one.
      #Manure
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Quite revved about the hendon player.
        We have to be lucky with a player once in our lives aint we. Come on, this is the one.
        bit of a lump........

Comment

• He's having a trial with us at the moment, has scored 30 goals so far this season, but not seem him play myself. BTW this is my first post on here, so hello all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkranger View Post
            He's having a trial with us at the moment, has scored 30 goals so far this season, but not seem him play myself. BTW this is my first post on here, so hello all.
            welcome to the forum mate, pm pinkie if you're "ollie in" or rebel r if you're "ollie out"!

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome, been following (and enjoying) you all for a while.
              Unfortunately I am still undecided about Ollie, but find myself leaning more to the Ollie in camp.

Comment

He's having a trial with us at the moment, has scored 30 goals so far this season, but not seem him play myself. BTW this is my first post on here, so hello all.

Comment

• Wasn't our Gump postman banging the onions in the bag before he joined us
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    thats how i'd like us to be tbh. i'm 24 so didn't experience the same football and players as most other people here but whenever i've read of the hand we've had in players careers like gerry francis, seaman, paul parker and les ferdinand its something to be quite proud of. all of them were great players in their day and the fact that a small team like ours played a major role in developing them is quite impressive, i'd love for us to become like that again!
                    Remember Seaman coming. Meeting in motorway layby. Deal struck. None of the modern day BS!

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                      Remember Seaman coming. Meeting in motorway layby. Deal struck. None of the modern day BS!
                      I remember odi coming ,and sitting in his car with egg on his face all evening

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, been following (and enjoying) you all for a while.
                        Unfortunately I am still undecided about Ollie, but find myself leaning more to the Ollie in camp.
                        Good lad dark son, welcome onboard
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Pinkie is like David goresh ,the cult of ollie

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            Pinkie is like David goresh ,the cult of ollie

The in crews getting bigger
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

The in crews getting bigger
                              fark me, theres two of you now.

anymore and you will be rivalling Allister Crowley............

#inthknow
                              #33rddegreemasons
                              #funnyhandshakes
                              #ollielodge

Comment

• @ExEchoSport
                                Former Exeter City star David Wheeler linked with move away from QPR #ECFC #QPRhttp://www.devonlive.com/sport/football/transfer-news/former-exeter-city-star-david-1080996 …

Comment

Working...
                                X