Thread: Winter transfer, twitter and rumour thread 17/18

  1. #271

    Default

    Originally Posted by Rebel R's
    I know our owners would come good in the end and give mr holloway the funds he deserves
    I think Ollie's going the other way in a swap deal!

  2. #272

    Default

    We must be buying players through park xmas club.we pay a bit each week and get them next December
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

  3. #273

    Default

    Is Pilkington still on our radar? Anyone in the know?
    Last edited by Shania; 12-01-2018 at 08:57 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

  4. Default

    Originally Posted by Shania
    Is Pilkington still on our radar? Anyone in the know?
    Apparently its been said in the daily fail shania for whatever thats worth, unless there just making it up as we was interested in him a while back!

  5. Default

    I think if we do sign pilkington then it will be Ollie's fault and if we don't sign him it will definitely be Ollie's fault!
    I played sunday league football today.

    Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

    I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

    We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

  6. Default

    Karl Pilkington? Lol

  7. #277

    Default

    Originally Posted by Pinkie
    Apparently its been said in the daily fail shania for whatever thats worth, unless there just making it up as we was interested in him a while back!
    Ok, Pinkie. Thanks,anyway.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

  8. #278

    Default

    pilkington scores for cardiff today, sign him up ffs
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    bollo bridge road w3
    Posts
    17,608

    Default

    Originally Posted by Hitman34
    pilkington scores for cardiff today, sign him up ffs
    Actually want us to get him as well.

  10. #280

    Default

    Pilkington is wanted by Bolton aswell. He is on 20 k a week at Cardiff, but Cardiff are interested in Gary Madine. Source: Cardiff messageboard.

  11. #281

    Default

    After leaving Queens Park Rangers by mutual consent this week, Michael Petrasso looks set to return to his native Canada where it's expected he will sign for Montreal Impact.

    22 year old Petrasso has recently been capped for his national side but appearances at club level were hard to come by.

    In 5 years at Loftus Road, the winger made just 11 appearances and spent time on loan at Oldham Athletic, Coventry City, Leyton Orient and Notts County.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

  12. #282

    Default

    Having recently sold Yeni Ngbakoto, parted company with Steven Caulker and loaned Sean Goss to Glasgow Rangers, the R’s last week terminated the contracts of youngsters Reece Grego-Cox and Michael Petrasso by mutual consent.

    ADVERTISING

    The clearout will not stop there, with several other players surplus to requirements.

    Ariel Borysiuk and Jay Emmanuel-Thomas are among those not in manager Ian Holloway’s plans.

    And a number of young players will be told they have no future at Loftus Road and should go elsewhere.


    more here..........http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...-cull-15012017
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

  13. #283
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Shepherd's Bush
    Posts
    16,980
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Originally Posted by Hitman34
    Having recently sold Yeni Ngbakoto, parted company with Steven Caulker and loaned Sean Goss to Glasgow Rangers, the R’s last week terminated the contracts of youngsters Reece Grego-Cox and Michael Petrasso by mutual consent.

    ADVERTISING

    The clearout will not stop there, with several other players surplus to requirements.

    Ariel Borysiuk and Jay Emmanuel-Thomas are among those not in manager Ian Holloway’s plans.

    And a number of young players will be told they have no future at Loftus Road and should go elsewhere.


    more here..........http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...-cull-15012017
    More good news. Shame about Borysiuk as he looked a talent but it just hasn't worked out for him. Like Cox and Petrasso, neither would be missed.
    I do wonder who the youngsters are though. I've a sneaky feeling Shodipo will be one of them, mistake to get rid of him imo.
    Top Scorers 2017/2018

    Matt Smith - 6
    Conor Washington - 5
    Idrissa Sylla - 4
    Jamie Mackie - 4
    Luke Freeman - 3
    Massimo Luongo - 2
    Jack Robinson - 2
    Yeni Ngbakoto - 1
    Darnell Furlong - 1
    David Wheeler - 1
    Pawel Wszolek - 1
    Paul Smyth - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1

    January Transfers 2018

    IN
    Eberiche Eze (loan return), Matt Ingram (loan return)

    OUT
    Steven Caulker, Yeni Ngbakoto, Sean Goss (loan), Joe Lumley (loan), Reece Grego-Cox, Michael Petrasso, Brandon Comley.

  14. Default

    I don’t think it will be a bad thing if we actually went a window without bringing anyone in
    Last edited by West Acton; 15-01-2018 at 02:54 PM.

  15. #285

    Default

    YOUVE GOT TO GET THE BALANCE RIGHT I've always said the squad was unbalanced , pity Les and co haven't reconised over the last three years

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •