Winter transfer, twitter and rumour thread 17/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    back to the transfer rumours................

Reports in Pawel Wszolek’s native Poland say Legia Warsaw are looking to sign the winger from QPR.

ADVERTISING

Wszolek moved to Loftus Road on a permanent deal a year ago after impressing while on loan.

Legia Warsaw, who sold his compatriot Ariel Borysiuk to QPR in 2016, have been made aware of Borysiuk’s availability as the midfielder is not in R’s boss Ian Holloway’s plans.

Reports in Poland, however, say it is Wszolek the club are keen to sign.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...wszolek-180118
    Bit divided on this. Would probably thrive in a team that plays him as an out and out winger. On the other hand, I'd like to see Wheeler first choice on that right side.

Comment

• our youth coach takes up job at forest..........

Phil Spencer

@PhilSpenc23
      Former QPR man Simon Ireland reportedl yset to move to Nottingham Forest as part of coaching team #QPR https://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...eland-14186772
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• @SportsPeteO
        Nottingham Forest boss Aitor Karanka is set to add Queens Park Rangers coach Simon Ireland to his coaching team at the City Ground. #NFFC #QPR http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/01/22...coach-ireland/
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

@SportsPeteO
          Nottingham Forest boss Aitor Karanka is set to add Queens Park Rangers coach Simon Ireland to his coaching team at the City Ground. #NFFC #QPR http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/01/22...coach-ireland/
          Good. If our defence and "creative" players are anything to go by then there is fck all evidence of him doing anything worthwhile at QPR.

Comment

Reports in Pawel Wszolek’s native Poland
            Casualty of Ollies obsession with WBs

Comment

• Danny Rowe has left this morning, under 23 player
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                Danny Rowe has left this morning, under 23 player
                Is this the biggest clear out ever?
                Has to be the biggest mid season clear out if it aint the biggest ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Great news,fewer faces to feed,and where ever we finish the season at least we will have a low wage bill,I bet the cleaning lady is worried !

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Eat your heart out DFS !

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Eat your heart out DFS !
                      LOL

Comment

• I know this will have set some screaming abuse at me but think the manager is doing a great job off the pitch this hard line is well overdue five previous windows and the dross stayed , we will have better quality playing staff on a far lower wage bill next June , look and learn Rack and Stack !

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          I know this will have set some screaming abuse at me but think the manager is doing a great job off the pitch this hard line is well overdue five previous windows and the dross stayed , we will have better quality playing staff on a far lower wage bill next June , look and learn Rack and Stack !
                          Clear out of youth set up will have nothing to do with him

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Clear out of youth set up will have nothing to do with him
                            Why I don't get that mate ? He must have a say

Comment

I know this will have set some screaming abuse at me but think the manager is doing a great job off the pitch this hard line is well overdue five previous windows and the dross stayed , we will have better quality playing staff on a far lower wage bill next June , look and learn Rack and Stack !
                              Looking at everyone who is being linked with moves away, I'm starting to worry that we may go too far with this clear out!

Comment

hes done good at bringing players in like freeman, scowen and baptiste among others but his coaching staff are awful, i dunno what bircham does other than high five the players whilst curtis fleming has done nothing for us defensively.

Comment

Working...
                                X