Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• From Hendon. 23 goals in 25 games.

Comment

• If there's potential. Buy him and loan him to league 1/2 until end of season.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
          From Hendon. 23 goals in 25 games.
          Great record that, at a lower level sure but Charlie Austin was banging them in for Poole before Swindon signed him.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• i do think we're an attractive option for lower league clubs as we're a stepping stone kinda club now. no harm in taking niko muir on loan either, if hes another troy hewitt/tyler blackwood so what? he could be the next austin or vardy so well worth looking into. goalscoring instints are natural at the end of the day

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
              i do think we're an attractive option for lower league clubs as we're a stepping stone kinda club now. no harm in taking niko muir on loan either, if hes another troy hewitt/tyler blackwood so what? he could be the next austin or vardy so well worth looking into. goalscoring instints are natural at the end of the day
              Traditionally we have always been a stepping stone club for both players and managers, even in our old Premiership days. Bald Eagle, El Tel, Gerry etc on manager side and any number of players. Probably that is our realistic place in the footballing world.

Comment

• Quite revved about the hendon player.
                We have to be lucky with a player once in our lives aint we. Come on, this is the one.

Comment

• Eze, Eze Eze, Eze Eze, Eberechi Eze

Niko, Niko Niko, Niko Niko, Niko Niko Muir

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                    Traditionally we have always been a stepping stone club for both players and managers, even in our old Premiership days. Bald Eagle, El Tel, Gerry etc on manager side and any number of players. Probably that is our realistic place in the footballing world.
                    thats how i'd like us to be tbh. i'm 24 so didn't experience the same football and players as most other people here but whenever i've read of the hand we've had in players careers like gerry francis, seaman, paul parker and les ferdinand its something to be quite proud of. all of them were great players in their day and the fact that a small team like ours played a major role in developing them is quite impressive, i'd love for us to become like that again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Quite revved about the hendon player.
                      We have to be lucky with a player once in our lives aint we. Come on, this is the one.
                      #Manure
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Quite revved about the hendon player.
                        bit of a lump........

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• He's having a trial with us at the moment, has scored 30 goals so far this season, but not seem him play myself. BTW this is my first post on here, so hello all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkranger View Post
                            He's having a trial with us at the moment, has scored 30 goals so far this season, but not seem him play myself. BTW this is my first post on here, so hello all.
                            welcome to the forum mate, pm pinkie if you're "ollie in" or rebel r if you're "ollie out"!

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome, been following (and enjoying) you all for a while.
                              Unfortunately I am still undecided about Ollie, but find myself leaning more to the Ollie in camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkranger View Post
                                He's having a trial with us at the moment, has scored 30 goals so far this season, but not seem him play myself. BTW this is my first post on here, so hello all.

Comment

Working...
                                X