Furlong baptiste lynch Bidwell

Pawel scowen mass Freeman

Smith Washington

I could do another line up!
    Smithies
    Perch onohua caulker Robinson

Samuel cousins Ariel wheeler

Sylla Mackie

Few players injured there and a few more I've not said but that's basic positions and yeah a few can play other positions if we have injuries
    Really don’t agree with that. Cant understand why you’d want to shove Freeman out to the wing where he’d be involved less often.

Playing in the centre he can get more involved in both sides of the game and playing in that 3 has left him one of the most influential player in the Championship this year

Leave the Midfield 3 as it is I’d say

Comment

Originally posted by Route One View Post
      Really don’t agree with that. Cant understand why you’d want to shove Freeman out to the wing where he’d be involved less often.

Playing in the centre he can get more involved in both sides of the game and playing in that 3 has left him one of the most influential player in the Championship this year

Leave the Midfield 3 as it is I’d say
      freeman can still drift into the center with scowen and mass but the issue atm is whilst our triumvirate have been immense the rest of the team has struggled, we don't have the players for a 532 so just play players out of position and strengths to accomidate the midfield 3. 442 would make the most sense as we can keep our midfield relatively together whilst also building up the rest of the squad into a team

edit: or better yet we could play a 4321 with sylla up front on his own and conor/bright/shodipo and pavel/wheeler as inside forwards
      Last edited by corbray; 23-11-2017, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
        freeman can still drift into the center with scowen and mass
        Like Joe Cole did when he was pushed out wider at the scum. Similar players IMO.

Comment

something like that for a 4321 (had to do it on my phone so theres not much synergy). gives us 4 at the back for defence, keeps the triumvirate together, we get wingers, look attacking, and have an avenue to score goals

Comment

Working...
          X