Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we go for a new manager now, or wait till summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enough is enough. The sooner the better.

Comment

As much as I don't think Ollie is good enough for us, I think he is good enough to keep us in the division. I don't think things are bad enough to justify mid-season upheaval again. I'd only get rid of Ollie before the end of the season under 2 specific circumstances.

1.) We get drawn into a genuine relegation battle and look in danger of going down.
      2.) A manager becomes available, and is interested in coming to the club that is genuinely capable of taking the club forward.

As long as Ollie is keeping us out of trouble, and there is nobody significantly better in the frame to take over, we should persevere until the end of the season. Unfortunately, I suspect that if Ollie keeps us up then Les and TF won't have the balls to get shot of Ollie at the end of the season, and history repeats until we have a season bad enough to relegate us.
      Last edited by Tarbie; 22-11-2017, 12:42 PM.

Comment

If we stay up it will be in spite of him not because of him.

Comment

The fans are pis..d off with team selections, if they weren't, we'd all end up as batty like him

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            If we stay up it will be in spite of him not because of him.
            Same as we only went up to spite Harry.

Farking spiteful little club this is aint it.

Comment

Not sure of your point Kevin. Not sure what the link is between Redknapp and Holloway

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                The fans are pis..d off with team selections, if they weren't, we'd all end up as batty like him
                To be honest, I'm more p*ssed off with losing every other week than any other thing that people harp on about Holloway.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  I remember watching Preston absolutely run the show against us last season and thinking Grayson would be a perfect fit for us. Unassuming, simply goes about his business and just builds decent teams.
                  exactly, we've got the players in place and according to ollie they're all good characters. grayson's teams beat the teams around them and competes against the better sides. hes a quality manager at this level imo who gets the job done and gets better as time goes on

Comment

I voted out. His inability to pick a balanced team and to make useful substitutions is clearly proven. It's a shame. I like the fella. But it's plain he can't do the job.

Comment

Get rid this day.
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Probably need option of stick with him

I’m no fan and if there were options out there would probably chop him but I think if we did we would be same boat we were when he got job hence why he got job first place

Comment

I dont like to say this, but I want him out now. NOW! Sorry. Regarding other options I think there are plenty of them if we are looking abroad aswell.
                          Last edited by Shania; 22-11-2017, 12:59 PM.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                            exactly, we've got the players in place and according to ollie they're all good characters. grayson's teams beat the teams around them and competes against the better sides. hes a quality manager at this level imo who gets the job done and gets better as time goes on
                            But Grayson is too "boring" and uninspiring according to many users on here. IMO, he is what we need now. A teambuilder...
                            Last edited by Shania; 22-11-2017, 01:13 PM.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Won't happen but needs to go now. He has had over fifty games and record shocking. Is no longer anywhere near good enough to manage in this division. No other club would have him at this level and I see no reason for us to stick with him. Nice guy and history with club but doesn't make up for his shortcomings. Want this club to kick on and can't see it ever happening under Ollie.

Comment

Got to go now so that the new manager has time to access the squad before the January transfer window.

Comment

Working...
                                X