Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we go for a new manager now, or wait till summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
    FFS

This isn't known as Fantasy Island for nothing is it

We're not going up, we're not going down

Mid table means we'll lose as many as we win - it's #### but get used to it

Absolutely pointless getting rid of the manager and re-setting the process yet again. Maybe shake up the coaching staff, but we need to grow some and crack on, not strop about like ####ing moody teenagers
    We're NOT going to finish midtable under Holloway,the best we can hope for is avoiding relegation

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      We're NOT going to finish midtable under Holloway,the best we can hope for is avoiding relegation
      Doesn't alter the fact that Herts is bang on the money tho does it?

Comment

How he was asked to do the job in the first place is a complete mystery to me. Yet another irrational appointment from the Board. He is absolutely a likeable guy, but his record as a personalized rollercoaster when it comes to management should be easy for all to see.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Doesn't alter the fact that Herts is bang on the money tho does it?
          Yes completely alters it! High risk keeping Ollie. His record since joining suggests he is more than capable of taking us down. My deaf and blind rabbit �� would be a better bet as to keep us up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
            Damning indictment of the fans if that's the case. Pretty much mid table 7 points clear of drop and 8 points of play offs. No one realistically expects us to be any higher and yet some still want him gone.
            The trouble is, last season we appeared to be in a pretty decent position when suddenly, and very quickly we ended up in a rele scrap which no one saw coming. This division is one of the most competitive anywhere in the world with not a great deal of points separating the business ends.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              Yes completely alters it! High risk keeping Ollie. His record since joining suggests he is more than capable of taking us down. My deaf and blind rabbit �� would be a better bet as to keep us up.

First of all is he available.
              Secondly the transition would be seamless, they're both carrot munchers.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                First of all is he available.
                Secondly the transition would be seamless, they're both carrot munchers.
                Carrot gives him an upset tummy. If we can agree on kale and taking his mate on as assistant we may have a deal.

Comment

Carrot gives him an upset tummy. If we can agree on kale and taking his mate on as assistant we may have a deal.
                  Only if his mate has blue hare....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Only if his mate has blue hare....
                    Or is a carrot top ...

Comment

Brown hair. Could maybe dress her in a QPR top and see if I can get her to kiss the badge!

Comment

if you could get her to thump her chest instead of her foot she might be just what we need

Comment

Can the rabbit play a mean pinball?

Comment

I didn't think it was a particularly good idea for foxes to keep rabbits anyway, particularly a furtive one. Is that why he's deaf and blind because you've been snacking on him?

Comment

Originally posted by Acton Stations View Post
                              I didn't think it was a particularly good idea for foxes to keep rabbits anyway, particularly a furtive one. Is that why he's deaf and blind because you've been snacking on him?
                              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                              Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Acton Stations View Post
                                Sadly he came that way from RSPCA. I am struggling to fight my natural urges.

Comment

Working...
                                X