Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston away roll call

2 of us booked on the 9.30am train from Euston but it was bloody expensive

I do admire your loyalty, but u may be the only 2 there the way our away form is.

I now just expect us to lose, and every time I see the team selected it’s obvious that Holloway has lost the plot.

Comment

well done isle i admire your support but just can't face a long journey to watch us

Comment

The club should pay your travel expenses Isle's
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Me and my son, arrive Preston 11am, my son's mate from uni lives there so we are meeting him for a few beers and a lunch time curry in some Bangladeshi place that's supposed to be top notch, there is a risk that the football may ruin a good day out!

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
            Me and my son, arrive Preston 11am, my son's mate from uni lives there so we are meeting him for a few beers and a lunch time curry in some Bangladeshi place that's supposed to be top notch, there is a risk that the football may ruin a good day out!
            12 of us in the 0930 & staying over where’s this restaurant ‘balcony’??
            Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Football always ruins day out. Example terrific day out in Nottingham ruined by 90mins of poo

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
                Preston! Ha ha, ive asked my son to get name of it off his mate. Will post it later.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Football always ruins day out. Example terrific day out in Nottingham ruined by 90mins of poo

Comment

6 of us getting the 9.50 from Milton Keynes. We consciously get smashed before the game to ensure the pain of us losing is numbed for the journey home.

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
                      Eastzeast, bizzarly not open Saturday lunchtime we have now been told, looks like it'll be any curry house open in town centre Now!! Can't beat a few beers and a curry pre match during winter time.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                        Eastzeast, bizzarly not open Saturday lunchtime we have now been told, looks like it'll be any curry house open in town centre Now!! Can't beat a few beers and a curry pre match during winter time.
                        Cheers see how we get on in the night
                        I not been before is there any nightlife/decent area to go after to celebrate our first 3 away points??
                        Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Where does everyone go pre match, guide says summers pub? Town centre not great?
                          Curry first though!

Comment

There are not lot of nearby pubs. Sumners does not always allow away supporters. There are a couple of clubs.St Gregorys Catholic club about 5 mins up Blackpool Road. Admittance £1. Cheap drinks Car parking for match £3 and Fulwood Conservative Club.Free admittance with £3 matchday parking. It is opposite Moor Park.
                            Posh name but backwards Krap Room.
                            Curtesy of 'Football Grounds - A Fan's Guide'

Comment

4 of us on the 08:43 From Euston

Comment

Working...
                              X