(Since 1920)

There's only one Iain Dowie
    One Iain Dowie
    He's Ugly as Fck
    But he's taking us up
    Walking in a Dowie Wonderland

Comment

https://www.linkedin.com/in/iain-dowie-46878b89/

No longer working in the football industry apparently!

Comment

At best, I can only see a desperate struggle for parity under Ollie. It is obvious that emotional ties are not enough, and it should have been obvious to those who appointed him (our real problem imo).

But whatever happens, I can not see Ollie as the future and he needs to go sooner rather than later. Like previous incumbents under Uncle, he should never have been appointed, but the powers that be knew best......

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          At best, I can only see a desperate struggle for parity under Ollie. It is obvious that emotional ties are not enough, and it should have been obvious to those who appointed him (our real problem imo).

But whatever happens, I can not see Ollie as the future and he needs to go sooner rather than later. Like previous incumbents under Uncle, he should never have been appointed, but the powers that be knew best......
          Because we had so many options, with them queueing round the block. We weren't a very attractive option!

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
            Because we had so many options, with them queueing round the block. We weren't a very attractive option!
            Championship side with financial constraints...hardly going to be top priority for any manager wanting to get a club into the PL.

Comment

I bet Wagner was creaming himself when he heard Huddersfield wanted him the season before last. We are a team in the capital city so will always be attractive to someone.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                I bet Wagner was creaming himself when he heard Huddersfield wanted him the season before last. We are a team in the capital city so will always be attractive to someone.
                That can't afford a good wage , the most expensive part of he UK to live in don't think so Buddy

Comment

Yes it is but even if it is not HR's reported 3 million a year we would still pay well in comparison to others.

Comment

Working...
                  X