No announcement yet.

Derby 2 QPR 0 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop Mackie. Play two up. One of whom is Sylla. Win two games against league leaders. Play Mackie. Drop Sylla. Tinker with the team. Play people out of position again. Lose two on the bounce. What's not to get? I've ignored Forest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Drop Mackie. Play two up. One of whom is Sylla. Win two games against league leaders. Play Mackie. Drop Sylla. Tinker with the team. Play people out of position again. Lose two on the bounce. What's not to get? I've ignored Forest.
      I think Luongo's absence is more significant in those losses and wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        I think Luongo's absence is more significant in those losses and wins.
        He's good, but he doesn't compensate for playing with ten men. Nor for playing a winger up front and no winger out wide.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          He wont take us down, im really certain of that cos he tried with everything he had last season and couldnt manage it.
          This 'titanic' relegation battle will never happen imo.
          Still only 8 points off the play offs. Thats how shite this division is.
          So you STILL think we won't be involved in a relagation battle with Holloway in charge,fair play to sticking to your early season prediction (comfortable top half finish),you are wrong of course but I respect your stance.

Comment

Working...
          X