No announcement yet.

Derby 2 QPR 0 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holloway is completely clueless,his love affair with Forrest Gump is going to leave us in a titanic relegation battle.I don't think I can bear watching him scratch his beard and talk s h I t e again when interviewed after the game

Comment

• Pawel now playing right back. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Pawel now playing right back. Wow.
        farking unreal. he is destroying the few good players that we actually have......

pavel, sylla, luongo on saturday. and manning playing left wingback.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• His garden needs putting to bed for winter
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Forest 1 up against Norwich. Daryl Murphy.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• burton score...... 1 all now
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• We are punchless and heartless up front. Have GOT to stop playing Mackie and Washington; total waste of time. If we're essentially not going to score, let's see what we've got with Chair, Patrasso, Eze (when he returns), Shodipo. All of Ollie's stubbornness to keep playing the same dross up front yielding the same result is maddening.
                Last edited by Qprtanpa1; 21-11-2017, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Says it all when he does not understand that Pawel is no wing back.

Comment

• 16 away games without an away win. Fabulous

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      Holloway is completely clueless,his love affair with Forrest Gump is going to leave us in a titanic relegation battle.I don't think I can bear watching him scratch his beard and talk s h I t e again when interviewed after the game
                      Me neither mate.

What worries me even more than this current shambolic effort is that because of him, we could well end up losing Smithies in the very near future. Certainly don't expect him to be here next season and you can't blame him, having to play behind this crap all the time.

Comment

• Burton have equalised against Brentford. 1-1.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• No one can defend this clown now as the proof is in the results he has since he came back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            Burton have equalised against Brentford. 1-1.
                            We now need them to injure half the Brentford team if we're not to be embarrassed on Sky on Monday.

Comment

• Joint top scorer does not mean really much in this team. He is a complete passenger and Holloway deserves all the flack he gets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                                Holloway is completely clueless,his love affair with Forrest Gump is going to leave us in a titanic relegation battle.I don't think I can bear watching him scratch his beard and talk s h I t e again when interviewed after the game
                                Hahaha Forest gump

Comment

Working...
                                X