• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next 4 away..PNE, Brum; Ipswich; Wall

Nulle pointes

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      I think they should scrap our ffp fine as having wally and our board is punishment enough
      this. but if bungle is going to pay the fine then i dont give a toss. let him lose his money. the bloke dont give a monkeys about the fans with the shyte being served up over the past 3 years.

too busy bigging up his little airplanes and getting his hands on those housing contracts now.

we are no longer his air asia commercial veachle.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Fire him. And I didn't even watch or listen to the game.

Comment

• Did anyone think we'd actually win? They way I see it we have the players but not the tactics. Serious question, is there a reason for the crazy line ups and playing people out of position? The team is obviously capable, but it seems like that's only for select games at home. Not looking forward to Brentford next Monday.

Comment

• Bring back Flavio just for 2 hours only.

Comment

• The club is in a shambles and this will not change anytime soon. We cannot spend money and in January, we 'must' get rid of a number of players. In the last two windows, we managed to sign two very good players in Freeman and Scowen. The coming window, the club must aim for more then just one. We are not good enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                is there a reason for the crazy line ups and playing people out of position?
                Yes. The reason is the dopey plonker & his incapable assistant who couldn't pick their noses never mind a balanced team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                  Did anyone think we'd actually win? They way I see it we have the players but not the tactics. Serious question, is there a reason for the crazy line ups and playing people out of position? The team is obviously capable, but it seems like that's only for select games at home. Not looking forward to Brentford next Monday.
                  I'm guessing you might have been too young to remember his last stint mate?

Bloke has always been like this. Or at least he got this way towards the end of his last stint anyway. Always trying to be too clever. Almost always goes for the controversial over the obvious. Does my bloody head In!

Comment

• Holloway will eventually get sacked or quit, very few managers escape the axe, however the board are obviously scared of sacking Holloway, however eventually they will see in modern football terms he is a dinosaur, tactically very poor, talks a lot of tosh, installs clueless Bircham as assistant etc etc, this will eventually lead to dismissal, whether in time to give us a chance of mid table security only the board know.

Feel after 50 years + of attending games we are sailing blindly atm which is very disappointing and frankly just not good enough in the modern game.
                    You sort of know we will lose away before the ####ing kickoff, how #### is that.

Comment

• I can see the cream ok the sellable few going Jan to help pay the fine
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• If he loves the club as much as he says he does then he should offer his resignation tonight.

Comment

• We could sign Ronaldo and Messi but our dopey manager would probably play them at wing back. We've got some good players, but Charlie Cairoli hasn't got an ounce of tactical awareness in his nut.
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            If he loves the club as much as he says he does then he should offer his resignation tonight.
                            Didn't someone who was at the fans forum he said himself he was doing a good job & the club are doing well.

I give up.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              If he loves the club as much as he says he does then he should offer his resignation tonight.
                              He don't get a pay off if he does. He stupid not mental
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Clearly not stupid or mental as a 2.5 yr contract shows.

Comment

Working...
                                X