Derby 2 QPR 0 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Any manager worth his salt would play players in there correct position. Sorry for stating the obvious but it’s really not that difficult! Why does he do this every foucking week?!!!!!
    He's not Brian Clough

Comment

• The man's deluded got to go even though he is a nice guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        Just seen knob heads interview.
        He says he will make changes for the Brentford game.
        A couple of players will be dropped.
        He wants to see an upbeat attitude.
        Wants players to run about more.
        Wants them to chase.
        Wants them to show passion.

In short. More beating of the chest. KissING of the badge. More running about alot.

Must mean crappie and crappier upfront then.
        #willplayfordoggiebiscuits
        Players to be dropped will be yeni and wheller and same faces will come back Washington

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Players to be dropped will be yeni and wheller and same faces will come back Washington
          Think your right Westy that's 5 forwards used in two games says it all doesn't it about the quality in depth at the club

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            He's not Brian Clough
            I’d take Brian Cloughs ashes sitting on the touchline over this clown right now.

Playing players in their natural positions is not a hard task.

Playing a midfielder up front on his own while you have 3 strikers on the bench is the kind of a man without a clue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              I don't think there's a manager out there who could get any more out of the players we have.
              Have to disagree there Ginge. IH has made it sooo much harder for himself by his continual playing players out of position, not using FBs and wingers when we have an abundance of them, and using WBs when we have none of them. For me that's all 100% down to the manager.

Comment

• Time for him to go Stan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Have to disagree there Ginge. IH has made it sooo much harder for himself by his continual playing players out of position, not using FBs and wingers when we have an abundance of them, and using WBs when we have none of them. For me that's all 100% down to the manager.
                  And continually playing Mackie. Washington he is stuck with But Mackie he is not. Have stopped going to away games because there is no fun or enjoyment anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    Time for him to go Stan?
                    73, I said in the close season that the club need to end the cycle of firing managers every December because history shows that actually sets us back even further, with new managers coming in and requiring yet another squad overhaul. So I maintained that, come what may, Ollie needed a full season, even if that produced the worst case scenario of relegation - as only then the penny may drop to the owners that they hired a spent force (not to mention handing him a 2.5 yr contract). For a Championship club of our size, the time to change managers should only ever be in the summer IMO.

Comment

• Fair enough and a reasonable post. Should never have been given the job in the first place and a 2.5 yr deal shows what a joke of a club we are and confirms we have learnt sod all.

Comment

73, I said in the close season that the club need to end the cycle of firing managers every December because history shows that actually sets us back even further, with new managers coming in and requiring yet another squad overhaul. So I maintained that, come what may, Ollie needed a full season, even if that produced the worst case scenario of relegation - as only then the penny may drop to the owners that they hired a spent force (not to mention handing him a 2.5 yr contract). For a Championship club of our size, the time to change managers should only ever be in the summer IMO.
                        Only a year and half to go then before we get a new manager.

PS Pretty sure you didn't call him a 'spent force' when he signed, Stan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                          Only a year and half to go then before we get a new manager.

Pretty sure you didn't call him a 'spent force' when he signed, Stan!
                          No I didn't. So what? Seems you misunderstood my post mate.

Comment

• If we go on a run like end of last season again( we actually had 2 runs under Holloway )of 6 defeats in a row I would suspect the fans will turn on him,especially if he stubbornly sticks with Gump ,he could fall on his own sword

Comment

No I didn't. So what? Seems you misunderstood my post mate.
                              No, I don't think I did. Your point is changing managers mid-season rarely if ever works. I'm simply harking back to that febrile atmosphere on here when he was hired, and anyone who dared point out he might not be the right man for the job was rounded on.

Comment

• Was never the right man and my choice was the man who turned us over last night and still would be now. Passion and running around should be a gimme but we need quality on and more importantly off it as the current management team are poor at best.

Comment

Working...
                                X